In Stardew Valley you need at some point &# 8220; Refined Quartz&# 8221 ;, about to build a good sprinkler or a Lightning Rod for Battery Packs. Here we show you how to get Refined Quartz and can crafting.69847Stardew Valley - Trailer
Stardew Valley: Refined Quartz - Where to get the resource?
In Stardew Valley Refined Quartz does not come in natural form, because it is as the name suggests refined or refined. So can craft their Refined Quartz:
- Fishing in the lakes of your farm. You will often get garbage like
- Broken CD
- Broken Glasses
- Building a recycling machine, if not already done. You need to crafting 25 Wood, 25 Stone and 1 Iron Bar.
Stardew Valley: The recycling machine converts CDs and Broken Glasses in Refined Quartz.
- Yard waste such as the Broken CD or Broken Glasses in the recycling machine.
- After some time they will have the material converted into Refined Quartz.
Stardew Valley: Manually save and load - Here&# 039; s
If you do not want constantly fishing for garbage, can also produce in other ways their Refined Quartz.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)Stardew Valley: Schattenei, Dino Egg and Co. - Sun gets her special animals!
Stardew Valley: Refined Quartz manufacture and crafting
In Stardew Valley her Refinded Quartz can also be prepared in a different way and crafting:
- Building a furnace (kiln), if not already done. You need this 20 Copper Ore and 25 Stone.
- now places an ordinary quartz, which you will find some in the mine, in the Furnace. For this to work, you must have at least 1 Coal in your inventory.
- After some time, from the quartz as a Refined Quartz.
Stardew Valley Guides:
- Stardew Valley: These mods should you do not miss
- Stardew Valley: Hardwood farms (hardwood) and enter Secret Woods - Here&# 8217; s
- Stardew Valley: Change profession / Skill - So you get a different specialization
Posted In: Games