The first major media event in 2017 is pending. The Super Bowl brings together the world each year hundreds of millions of viewers to their TV sets. Especially in the United States is the world for the final of the NFL season head. One of the highlights away from the sporting event is the TV advertising during the broadcast of the Super Bowl. Also in 2017 draw global companies back the purse to present their spots in front of millions of viewers.
At no other media event, the commercials are as expensive as in the mid-term of the sports event.
- Cost of Super Bowl advertising this year
- Videos for advertising
- Those were the spots 2017
Super Bowl 2017 Commercial Video
Due to the numerous viewers to their TV sets, the advertisers consistently outperform in prices for advertising in the final of the American football season, the Super Bowl.
- At the first Super Bowl in 1967, the cost of a 30-second advertising still cost around 37,500 US dollars.
- 2000 had been 2.2 million US dollars to be forked out for advertising space at the Super Bowl XXXIV.
- By 2015, the cost doubled again. At that time, 4.5 million dollars had to be forked out for a 30-second spot.
- 2016, the price of advertising slots during NFL finals are at 5 million dollars. Per second broadcast time on TV dollars 170,000 must therefore be placed on the table.
- In addition to the attention of the television broadcast the spots shown are also active in social media, for. B. on Twitter, commented.
- Also in 2017, a price of 4.8 million to 5 million will be spent forecast for placement.
Super Bowl 2017: Commercial Video &# 8211; a billion-dollar business
Of course, trying to stand out by the device shown at the Super Bowl advertising on the mass of commercials. Often succeeds in doing advertisers to make the advertising virally over the Super Bowl also known. Example of this is for. As the appearance of Darth Vader in the VW advertising 2011. Now there is also the first information about which companies are going into this year with a spot at the start.
- Of course, a cold beer can not be missing at a sports event. The beer brand Busch wants to win the favor of football fans for themselves.
- Febreze and Mr. Clean should Procter & Gamble are presented.
- Wix.com has 2,016 already shown a shrewd spot to Kung Fu Panda and will go back in 2017 with its own Super Bowl ad at the start.
- Other companies that will launch during the breaks with his own commercials before an audience of millions, include Snickers, Skittles, Go Daddy and Weather Tech.
- Car brands may not be missing also traditionally. At this year's Super Bowl will Audi, Kia and Honda at the start.
Meanwhile, there is also the first video with the Super Bowl commercials in 2017:
Wix.com will bring many to action star Jason Statham and Gal Gadot in a turbulent backdrop:
In this country as &Meisterpropper; # 8220&# 8221; known makes &Mr; # 8220th Clean&# 8221; during the commercial break of the Super Bowls in 2017 for cleanliness:
At Snickers one goes unfamiliar path. There, there is not a pre-recorded clip, but a live advertising. The teaser is preparing steps:
Mercedes relies on actor legend Peter Fonda for the presentation of the AMG GT Roadster. the spot of the Coen brothers, also a large number in Hollywood was filmed. The title &# 8220; Easy Driver&# 8221; is in the advertising program.
Website provider Squarespace also interspersed with John Malkovich in a prominent face:
KIA is Melissa McCarthy in the SUV Niro. The spot shows are not quite as spectacular as the rest of Super Bowl advertising:
The Super Bowl, he will hunt on the course to set new records in the commercial break, Tom Brady is on behalf of Intel. Hyundai sends meanwhile with Joe Montana a legend NFL history to commercial.
Yellow Tail Wine relies on animal support:
Posted In: GIGA FILM