Your phone simply does not want to tackle? The tablet fails to respond and the screen stays black? Reasons why there may be many. What can be and whether and what you can do about it, you read in the article.Source: Shutterstock
Phone or tablet no longer goes to: What can you do?
their own phone or tablet is no longer, then one has first of all bad cards. How does one repair the device if you can not start it?
- Checks first if the device still can be charged. If the phone does not charge, nor is concerned, the likelihood is high that the smartphone is defective and must be repaired.
- In addition, you should test the battery. Take him out of the device, wait a minute and uses it again. If your battery can not be removed from the smartphone, press the power button for one minute.
- In this case, you should contact you to the dealer if you still have warranty. In all other cases, a repair shop of your trust.
Have you flashed the phone and made a mistake &# 8211; or there was another software problem, it is often possible to reset on the recovery mode, the software to the factory settings.
- If that does not, then you brick your device you your most likely, that is from a small computer in your pants into a useless brick transformed.
- In case of faulty flash tests, the supplier can not accept any guarantee, as a rule, can taste it but of course it anyway.
Smartphone screen remains black: How can you solve the problem?
- your tablet or mobile phone can no longer start or the devices simply do not want to tackle, then sets First, make sure the battery is not discharged. Let the unit for a few minutes on stream and checks to see if it starts then.
- If this is not the case, you can now try to start recovery mode. If that works, you still have to save your device you good chances.
- Prerequisite is that you can open the recovery mode, of course, is that your device has one.
- can be different depending on the manufacturer to start the recovery mode. Samsung devices (and generally devices with home button) can be switched into maintenance mode by pressing the volume up button, the Home and the power button are pressed for about 2-3 seconds simultaneously.
- Beil many devices without home button is the volume up button and the Power button.
- At Motorola, it is often the case that you have to keep fully pressed the volume button, plus the power button.
- If you have a device from another manufacturer, please inform you as Forum of Android help as you come into the recovery menu &# 8211; or use the good old friend Google.
- In recovery mode you take then the following settings: Select the wipe data / factory reset command and confirms it.
- After you choose wipe cache partition and confirm this command also.
- Possibly you must first still in recovery mode enter by it selects the item in the menu and then confirmed, then you can make the changes mentioned above.
- The navigation in recovery mode, use the arrow keys, you can select their items or execute commands with the power button. Motorola you can navigate only with the Leister button with the volume up button you confirm your entry. Again: If you are unclear regarding the control on your mobile phone -> from Google. If you get the display No command, press again the volume-volume up button and the Power button.
- Please that this lost comply with all data stored on the phone data and settings.
If that does not work, you can try to upgrade it to a new system image on your device. More information for flashing Android can be found here: Android bootloader & start -Fastboot &# 8211; What is the keyboard shortcut? How can you unlock the bootloader?
Before data is lost unnecessarily: Create Backup
So you will not lose data if your phone or tablet is no longer concerned, you should previously necessarily a backup of your data make: Android: Backup without root &# 8211; The board resources
Battery consumed quickly? These tips will help:288906Battery consumed quickly? These tips will help
- Android bootloader & start -Fastboot &# 8211; What is the keyboard shortcut? How can you unlock the bootloader?
- Wireless problems Android phone: The mobile phone will not connect to the Wi-Fi network and router &# 8211; What to do?
- Internet slowly: What can I do about it?
Posted In: Android