If you installed the Windows 10 Anniversary update and now have problems such as system crashes or PC freezing, you can uninstall the update Anniversary again until it is corrected by Microsoft. We tell the instructions how to do that.
video | 5 GIGA tips for Windows 10818325Other tips for Windows 10
uninstall Anniversary Update: Windows 10
Do a Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 1607) to problems, blue screens, crashes or freezing leads, does not necessarily need to switch back to Windows 7 or 8th You can uninstall the update Anniversary again and return to the previous Windows 10 version, which worked perfectly.
- Windows 10: blue screen crash - Causes and Solution
- Windows 10 freezes &# 8211; Causes and Solutions
Windows 10: Uninstall Anniversary Update - Instructions
You can the Windows 10 Anniversary update again as follows uninstall and return to build in 1511:
Note: Uninstalling the Anniversary updates all changes will be lost since the installation of the update. Under certain circumstances, some apps and programs must be reinstalled. In addition, you should create 10 backup their previous Windows.
- When you install the update Anniversary copied Windows 10 the old files of the previous version in the folder C: \ Windows.old. Checks if the folder exists with you. Otherwise you have the required system setting to uninstall does not appear.
Windows 10 stores the previous operating system version in the Windows.old folder.
- If the orders missing, has removed it a cleaner program may.
- then opens the settings with the key combination Windows + i.
- Navigates to update and security, recovery.
- Click to return to earlier under Build on the button Go&# 8217; s. If that is not displayed when you move to the next heading.
Windows 10: Here you can uninstall the update Anniversary.
- then selects from approximately Earlier builds seem to me more reliable and click Next.
- Search When asked for updates? click it to No, thank you.
- Window What you should know her clicks Next.
- In Keep your old password ready you click also Next.
- Click finally return to a previous build.
The previous version of Windows 10 before the Anniversary Update is restored.
- Windows 10 now, the version before the Anniversary Update restored. This may take a while.
make Anniversary Update reversed: Windows 10
You can also make 10 different undo the Anniversary Update Windows:
- You can use an old Windows 10 ISO to install Windows 10 before the Anniversary Update new.
- The old Windows 10-ISO is available here as 64-bit and here as 32-bit download.
- However, Windows 10 but is completely reinstalled.
- If you have previously created a backup of Windows 10, you can use this also to return to the previous Windows 10 version.
We can install it the Anniversary Update later, learn it here: Windows 10 Anniversary Update install (Tool, ISO).Did you "Windows 10: Uninstall Anniversary Update - Here's how" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software