The Intel Driver Update Utility (Intel DUU) scans your PC to install the latest Intel drivers. This is especially useful if you use a motherboard with an Intel CPU.
If you do not exactly know which Intel drivers you need for your PC, your Intel CPU or your motherboard chipset, you can use the free Intel Driver Update Utility (Intel DUU) tool. The Intel driver update software scans your Windows PC for Intel hardware and components and loads appropriate drivers automatically download. It works with the operating systems Windows 10, Windows 8.1 / 8 and Windows 7, both 32- and 64-bit.The Intel Driver Update Utility installs the latest Intel drivers for your PC.
The Intel Driver Update Utility works with and for the following products:
- Graphics Driver
- Motherboard chipset (INF) and CPU
- Wi-Fi network
- Intel Desktop Boards
- Intel NUC
- Intel Compute Stick
Intel Driver Update Utility
The Intel Driver Update Utility must be distinguished from the Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility). It ensures the software smooth communication between chipset and operating system. If you are unsure uses the Intel Driver Update Utility.
To use it, you need:
- an Internet connection
- one of the operating systems listed above
- a current Windows by installing the latest update for the .NET Framework: What is the .NET Framework? Easily explained.
To install the Intel Driver Update Utility, you proceed as follows:
- Uninstall previous versions of the tool (optional).
- Executes the Intel Driver Update Utility Installer.exe file to install the tool.
- The tool is installed by default in the folder: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Intel Driver Update Utility \ DriverUpdateUI.exe
- On Intel Product Improvement Program you must not participate. You can refuse to participate.
- Clicks after installing the button to start or the software opens from the Start menu.
Intel Driver Update
To update your Intel drivers, making her the following:
- Open the tool and click on the Start scan. Finding drivers begins.
- Drivers found are displayed in the list.
Here you can download new Intel driver and install it if any are found.
- You can select and set a download directory below.
- Then clicks to download the driver on the download button and install.
To uninstall the Intel Driver Update Utility, you followed the instructions Windows 10, 7, 8: uninstall programs.fromRobert Schanze
Other topics: Driver, Intelvideos & product images
- product images