Windows 10 is highly networked via the Microsoft account OneDrive and with the cloud. If you want to use offline Windows 10, you must log 10 you among other things with a local account in Windows. However, there's more things yet to be observed. We show how you use Windows 10 offline and set up accordingly.
Video: Tips for user accounts on Windows 10
180283Windows 10 user accounts
10 to use Windows offline, you must use the operating system with a local account and disable OneDrive.Tip: Who does not want to disable only OneDrive can also uninstall the service completely. Read to Windows 10: OneDrive completely uninstall - how it works.
Windows 10 offline use Microsoft account and disable OneDrive - Here&# 8217; s
By default, Windows 10 is connected via your Microsoft account and Microsoft's cloud service OneDrive to the Internet. 10 to use Windows offline, you first need a local Windows account to log on. To find out if you are logged in with Microsoft account or a local account, you open the settings with the key combination Windows + i and clicks the accounts.Here, the user is logged on with a local account in Windows 10th
Get in touch with a local Windows account in Windows 10:
- For this you can already install Windows 10 without Microsoft account.
- Anyone who has Windows installed with Microsoft account 10, is going according to these instructions: Windows 10: Microsoft account change in local account - how it works.
Note: In previous versions of Windows, Cortana was used only with Microsoft account. From build 10565 that goes well with a local account. More information can be found here: use Cortana without Microsoft account - how it works.So off her OneDrive in Windows 10th
After you registered with a local Windows account now even OneDrive must be disabled:
- Click the bottom right of the taskbar, right-click the OneDrive icon with the clouds and choose Settings from the context menu.
- Selects the window onedrive above the Settings tab from, if not already done.
- Remove the check mark from: OneDrive Windows Logon start automatically.
- Click cancel button linking OneDrive to solve the combination of Windows 10 from OneDrive and disable OneDrive. OneDrive synchronized any more data over the Internet using Windows 10th
Note: Apps can not access OneDrive files now and Windows is separate from the online account or your Microsoft account. but the Microsoft account still exists and is required if you decide to download apps from the Windows Store or use OneDrive.
Windows 10 free and legal use without key - ManualStart Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10 offline use: disable Internet ConnectionIf you disable the Internet adapter in Windows 10, the Internet connection is disabled.
If you want to completely disconnect from the Internet 10 Windows or temporary, you can disable the Internet connection in Windows 10 as follows:
- Presses the key combination Windows + R to open the Run dialog.
- Typing ncpa.cpl and confirmed with the Enter key. The Network Connections window opens.
- Click with the right mouse button on your network adapter and selects the entry Disable.
Then, 10 Windows displays in the taskbar using the Network icon that is no Internet connection. To enable the connection, it proceed as just described, then click in the context menu of your network adapter, click Enable.
Tip: What it looks like if you use Cortana offline, you can see here: Windows 10: use Cortana offline - Is that possible?
More on Windows 10:
- Windows 10: Disable account after an incorrect password login - Here's
- Windows 10 Tips: These 15 tricks everyone should know
- Windows 10 system requirements