To lose weight (for health or aesthetic reasons) is tough numerous apps for calorie in the Play Store. One of the best there is named MyFitnessPal.
Yes, you can count calories nerves and also be exhausting. But who really wants to lose weight (or needs) will find in a good way to actually lose weight. As with all such things, of course, one's own motivation here, but the app MyFitnessPal makes this a very good job and supported the calorie-counting ends with some very handy features:
- The largest food database all Android calorie counter. Total are already more than three million food available, the database is also constantly expanding
- Food can, thanks to search and integrated Barcode reader will quickly identified and added. In addition to calories, many nutrients are indicated with here, so you also brings in experience like a lot of fiber, vitamins, etc. to yourselves take
- With help of a recipe calculator own recipes can be created to then calculate their nutritional value per serving
- When entering the meals can multiple entries to be added
- after a Free User Account was set up, all entries are now on the Internet synchronized and can be called so not only on the app, but also in the browser
- thanks to the social function one can connect with friends and take off together, as well as their own achievements on Twitter and Facebook can be shared
- Besides food can training be entered. Overall, the average values of stand 350 Sports to choose from, also custom exercises can be created. After the duration and incurred sport is entered, the calorie consumption for the day is recalculated.
- You can Enter your own goals record (desired weight, how much should be taken per week, etc.) and of course your dimensions and weight
- Long term charts and more help to clear representation of your success
And there are many more. So, for example, is also worth a look at the official website. Admittedly, the app may initially seem a bit confusing, but once you get once incorporated something in the menu structure and functioning of MyFitnessPal, declared the eiste actually saying.
MyFitnessPal is free (ad-supported) in the Play Store to have.downloadQR codeCalorie Counter - MyFitnessPalDeveloper: MyFitnessPal, Inc.Price: Free
And of course there is also an iOS version of MyFitnessPal *Did you "MyFitnessPal: Thanks calorie counter for ideal weight" like Kamal Nicholas?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
all articlesto MyFitnessPal for Android
We save at this point the old story of good intentions for the new year and the phrase "I would actually make back times more sport and feed me anyway much healthier." We all know myself why we are here. Because the classical visit ...