With WhatsApp can not only send messages but also send pictures to friends and groups. After a WhatsApp update in mid-July it was many users no longer possible to send images. Instead, the error message "Not enough storage is. Please try again later. "Appears.
The error message appears here too, though enough space in the smart phone is still there.
Start Photogallery(11 images)WhatsApp add-ons: 10 new functions for the Messenger
WhatsApp: "Error. Not enough space. Please try again later." &# 8211; Solutions and help
This error message appears when image delivery, this can have several causes, which offer different solutions.
- In the first step you should of course make sure whether in fact there is enough space on the smartphone.
- Deletes may no longer be needed apps, pictures, games, etc.
- also ensures that the memory is cleared.
- Read on the subject also: Android app quit &# 8211; so you close your open tasks
- About the settings you open Application Manager and click WhatsApp and the browser. In the app window is now elects "cache" and "Clear data".
- However, only the stored app data to be deleted, not the app itself.
- If the error message "Error. Not enough space. Please try again "occurs again later, possibly an outdated WhatsApp version is installed on the smartphone. Provides an update for that WhatsApp is the most current version on the device. More information can be found in the article update WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: "Error. Not enough space. Please try again later. "When images Shipping
- Furthermore, you should try to send a smaller image. With us you will find several Android apps for image processing in an overview. With these apps, the resolution and image size can scale down a bit, so as to reduce the file size.
- Even the location of the pictures can affect that, "Not enough memory" appears when WhatsApp images shipping.
- Here you can find tips on how images can move to SD card.
- Another way to work around the problem, the images shipping directly from the gallery.
- Closes this WhatsApp and opens the Gallery app on the smartphone. Click the image for sending to and picks up the share icon of the image. In the next window you can now WhatsApp from a list of many other apps to select and send the image to the desired contact.
- Should not help to be able to send images WhatsApp server problems directly with WhatsApp for the error message to be causally the solutions listed above.
- In this case, you should at a later date to try to send the image.