Windows 10 defaults to the Hero wallpaper in the login screen or login screen. We show how you can change the background image in the login screen by setting it either private image or color as the background.348200Windows 10 Personalization
The login screen or login screen appears after the lock screen in Windows 10th By default, the background image of the Windows desktop is displayed on the login screen. Who cares, it can change and set about another picture or a color. The deactivation is possible. This option is available but only from Windows build 10547 available.
Windows 10: Change background image in the login screen - Here&# 8217; sThe tool W10 Logon Background Changer it provides a picture or color as the login background image.
Currently, there are no Windows internal option to change the background image of the login screen. but with a tool it goes anyway:
- Invite you downloaded the free program W10 Logon Changer BG.
- Unpacks the associated ZIP file, navigate to the folder GUI and double-clicks the file W10 Logon BG Changer.exe to start the program. Confirmed the information message with Yes.
- By default, a sidebar appears to the right to edit the heading background. This is not the case, you click the top right of the same logo to open the sidebar.
- If you want to have a different background image in the login screen, you click on top of the small icon in the bar, the background path is displayed here. then selects an image and confirm with Open. The tool then displays the login screen to preview the new image. In the drop-down menu next to the text image scaling you can even adjust how the image is enlarged or to be stretched.
- If you want to set a color as the background image on the login screen, you choose one of the Color tab and click then click the Preview button. Alternatively, you can also use your current accent color.
- Finally click on the button SAVE CHANGES.
Windows 10: Restore login screen - Here&# 8217; s
To restore the login screen in Windows 10, do you do the following:
- Opens the W10 Logon Changer BG program as described above.
- Click on the Sidebar background process on the button below DEFAULT SETTINGS RESTORE.
- Starts Windows 10 again.
From Windows Build 10547 you can also disable Windows-board means the background image in the login screen.
10 Windows: Wallpaper in the login screen clear - Here&# 8217; s10 By default, Windows on the desktop background image in the login screen.
To disable the background image in the login screen of Windows 10, making her the following:
- Presses the key combination Windows + i to open the settings.
- Clicks the button personalization.
- Links you choose the menu item lock screen and scroll down on the right side of the window.
- With the option to display the Windows wallpaper on the login screen, it turns the switch to Off. Under certain circumstances, is still the English entry here, because it has not yet been translated into early versions of Windows. If there is not the option for you, you have installed a Windows build before 10,547th The function is then later installed automatically when you with Windows updates.
After a Windows reboot, the background image is no longer displayed in the login screen. Like her other hand changes the picture of the lock screen, you can find out here: Windows Change 10 lock screen - how it works.
What you should know about Windows 10:
- Windows 10: Disable lock screen in the Home and Pro version - Manual
- Windows 10: Change user without logging off - Here's
- Windows 10: Sounds Change or remove - Here's