Sometimes you have to enter a confirmation in iOS or MacOS your iCloud security code. But what if you have forgotten him? We show what you can do then.63855macOS Sierra: Top features in the video
iCloud: Forgot security code
Danger: If you have already entered the iCloud security code several times incorrectly, your iCloud Keychain on this device has been disabled and deleted the Keychain in iCloud. You must then perform the following instructions on another Apple device that uses the same iCloud Keychain.
Create new iCloud Security CodeHere you change your iCloud security code. Source: Apple
- opens the settings > USER NAME > iCloud > key ring > Advanced. If you use iOS 2.10 or later, taps settings > iCloud.
- taps Change Security Code.
- Give the password for your Apple ID (email address) if you are asked for it.
- now give a new iCloud security code.
On a Mac with OS X Yosemite or higher:
- Opens menu Apple > system settings and clicks iCloud.
- click next key ring on options and up Change Security Code.
- Give and confirms the new iCloud security code.
Enable new iCloud keychain on the device with deactivated Keychain
If the iCloud Keychain is disabled on your device, you must activate it there again:
- Opens on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch the settings > USER NAME > iCloud > key ring and activated the keychain. If you use iOS 2.10 or later, select Settings, iCloud out.
- On a Mac, you choose from the menu Apple > system settings and under iCloud the option Keychain.
Now, a message on the device where you have created the new iCloud security code displayed on the you must approve it.
Posted In: APPLE