Your iPhone 6 does not have more power? Here we show you how breathes him again a new life by changing the battery. We have two tutorials for you: The detailed video instructions and illustrated instructions for experienced screwdriver. All necessary tools are already included in our iPhone 6 battery set.24272iPhone 6 - Changing the battery
By the way: For iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c and 5s we have special battery packs with spare battery, tool and magnetic screws card for you.
- 1 1st step &# 8211; Remove screws
- 2 step 2 &# 8211; Remove display
- 3 step 3 &# 8211; Remove cover plate
- 4 step 4 &# 8211; solve flex cable
- 5 step 5 &# 8211; Remove glue
- 6 step 6 &# 8211; Remove cover plate
- 7 step 7 &# 8211; iPhone 6 Change battery
- 8 step 8 &# 8211; attach cover plate
- 9 step 9 &# 8211; Attach flex cable from the display
- 10 step 10 &# 8211; attach cover plate of the flex cable
- 11 step 11 &# 8211; install display
- 12 12. step &# 8211; fasten screws
1st step &# 8211; Remove screws
- Remove Pentalobe screws from the bottom of your iPhone.
- Be sure to use a Pentalobe screwdriver, otherwise you will damage the screw and it can happen that you do not get the screws out.
step 2 &# 8211; Remove display
- Now you have with a suction cup slightly lift the display to pry it with a Plasik tool from its frame. Here again go completely around the display.
- WARNING: Do not work with metal! otherwise you scratched your case.
step 3 &# 8211; Remove cover plate
- open the display at a 90-degree angle.
- Remove the five screws in the cover plate.
- Remove cover plate.
- WARNING: Sort the screws! There are longer and shorter. If you later incorrectly screwed in, can damage your your logic board.
step 4 &# 8211; solve flex cable
- Four flex cable from the logic board to separate.
- Always remove flex cable with a plastic tool. If you're working here with metal, it may violate the connectors on the logic board.
step 5 &# 8211; Remove glue
- The two red solve adhesive from the battery.
- Then the power strip-like tapes pull out under the battery.
- Unfortunately, this does not always work. Often the tapes tear, then you have the battery removed by cumbersome lever method.
- Tip: In our video we show you two options: pull out adhesive and battery out levers.
step 6 &# 8211; Remove cover plate
- removing the two screws of the cover plate
- Place the cover plate on the side.
step 7 &# 8211; iPhone 6 Change battery
- solve flex cable of the battery.
- Remove the old battery.
- Install a new battery and connect the flex cable.
step 8 &# 8211; attach cover plate
- Laying Akdeckplatte back into place.
- Secure with the two screws.
step 9 &# 8211; Attach flex cable from the display
- stand up display in the 90-degree angle at the head side of the smartphone.
- The four flex cable to the appropriate connectors click.
- NOTE: Flex cables are sensitive and you should be very careful when inserting click.
step 10 &# 8211; attach cover plate of the flex cable
- Attach cover plate again.
- 5 by turning the screws in again.
- ATTENTION: Pay attention to the lengths. A screw in the wrong place can damage the logic board.
step 11 &# 8211; install display
- The display fold down.
- From above push down into the frame.
12. step &# 8211; fasten screws
- The two Pentalobe screws screw back into it.
- Tip: To avoid any gap between display and frame remains, you have to press down gently on the display when tightening the screws.
ESD NOTE: Damage to your smartphone by electrostatic discharge (ESD) is possible.
We recommend you to perform a potential compensation by or to use an ESD wristband.
Attention: open your smartphone will void the warranty. Within the warranty period, we recommend you to repair only by lead if the manufacturer does not provide warranty service (for example, when a broken display)
Did you "Change iPhone 6 Battery: New Power for Apple phone" fallen from Alexander Seidler?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: iPhone 6