Just a few days there are many USB C accessories at the Apple store discounted. We provide an overview of essential products for MacBook and MacBook Pro 2016 - with many cables and adapters. Not only with the available at the Apple Store, but also with them.
At length we have the interface (s) of the MacBook Pro 2016 discussed and commented on. With Thunderbolt 3 Apple puts on a very flexible and powerful interface that is on the rise. Due to the direct support of USB C many compatible products will be available on the market in the coming years. Nevertheless, many potential buyers were upset about the interface poverty. Apple began then, almost as a small concession, the prices of some key USB C cables and adapters down and undercutting occasionally even some low-cost carriers. At least officially, the campaign will run in a few days, on 31 March, from.
A few essential products that the owner of a MacBook Pro 2016 (and perhaps MacBooks) currently need, we list below.76233MacBook Pro 2016: Touch bar testStart Photogallery(14 images)13 connections we once loved: The moribund greet us from the Crypt
- 1 With MacBook ever on Tour: USB Adapter Type C Type A
- 2 HDMI, USB A, USB C - the main connections
- 3 Lightning with USB C: MacBook to iPhone, MacBook to iPhone!
- 4 Even more connections for the MacBook Pro 2016
- 5 USB flash drive for data storage and transfer
- 6 Plenty of storage for USB-C ports on MacBooks
- 7 Memory card reader with USB C for the MacBook Pro 2016
- 8 Cable for charging and data transfer
- 9 Power supply and power bank for MacBook Pro
With MacBook ever on Tour: USB Adapter Type C Type A
The MacBook Pro 2016 does not have a standard USB port, so an adapter in the luggage should not be ignored.
- adapter plug USB C to USB A from Nonda * (Pictured above, about 14 Euro)
- Low-budget solution as a double * (About 6.50 euros)
- favorable Electric wire USB C to USB A * (About 6.50 euros)
Who relies on high quality, attack, for example, to the original Apple adapters:
- USB-C to USB adapter from Apple * (current only 9 € instead of 25 €!)
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB C) on thunderbolt 2* (Currently 35 euros instead of 59 euros)
Also Artwizz offers a quality alternative, of their ability to function, we were able to convince us:
- Artwizz USB-C adapter in different colors * (About 20 euros)
HDMI, USB A, USB C - the main connections
Fancy a bit more flexible? For example, with a connection to the monitor? This adapter with GIGA-fire, we have tried in the office and on the MacBook Pro of course access to the USB stick was not a problem either as the screen signal output on a monitor.
- GIGA Essentials USB adapter C with HDMI, USB 3.0 and USB C *(About 45 euros)
- The larger version of Minix, with SD card slot * (about 98 euros)
- The currently discounted Apple products: Digital AV multi port adapter * (59 euros), VGA multiport adapter * (59 Euro)
Lightning with USB C: MacBook to iPhone, MacBook to iPhone!
IPhone puts Apple is still at a normal Lightning to USB cable. This is unfair, the MacBook owners have yet to buy a suitable cable (if there is to be no adapter solution).
- Effective charging and data cable USB-C Lightning Call Stel * (About 12.50 euros)
- Apple cable: USB-C Lightning 1 meter * (currently 25 euros), USB-C Lightning 2 meters * (currently 35 Euro)
Even more connections for the MacBook Pro 2016
So far we have always set only on USB C. Powerful, but also more expensive, it is with Thunderbolt-3 products. Above all docks are a useful and great addition: A stationary solution for Mac connects to a cable the entire periphery at the desk - including additional monitor. Watching one has but in compatibility, for details, see the article Thunderbolt 3 docks for the MacBook Pro.
- Thunderbolt docks at Amazon *
USB flash drive for data storage and transfer
This USB flash drive from SanDisk has on one side a USB-A connector, on the other hand USB C. Thus, data can be transferred between different computers.
- SanDisk Ultra 16 GB to 128 GB Dual USB stick * (32 GB about 20 euros)
Plenty of storage for USB-C ports on MacBooks
Adapter or wiring changes are no longer necessary for new products. The G-Technology Slim SSD in MacBook colors comes with a Type C to type C cable, perfect so for Apple computers. For safety's sake, for other devices, nor is a Type C to type O adapter cable.
- G-Drive Slim SSD with USB C * (500 GB for 187 euros)
- Other SSDs with USB C at Amazon *
- Hard drives with USB C at Amazon *
Caution: Make sure that the drive does not (only) a USB-C port, but the cable for connection to the computer.
Memory card reader with USB C for the MacBook Pro 2016
Readers for SD cards, there are some with USB C, these are products that support beyond CompactFlash, in short supply. The product of EC Technology Type C with aluminum enclosure supports many cards:
- Type C card reader of EC Technology * (about 17 euros)
Cable for charging and data transfer
The MacBook Pro can be charged via standard USB-C to USB-C Cable, the cable of the Apple power plug is replaced. Thus, one can determine the appropriate length.
- USB-C cable from Amazon *
- USB-A to USB-C Cable * of Inateck (for connection to other power supplies, see the following; from about 6 euros)
- USB-C to USB-B for corresponding external hard drives * (About 8 euros)
Griffin offers a MagSafe similar concept, where you can trip over the computer cable thanks to magnetic connection. Only suitable for charging, not for data transmission:
- Griffin Break Safe Cable * (About 50 euros)
Power supply and power bank for MacBook Pro
From Apple circles we have heard that you can run the MacBook Pro even with a capacity battery. The 12-watt power supply of iPads enough in our attempt to keep the charge level of the computer. The same applied to the battery GIGA Essentials Power Bank Twenty *. For information: The MacBook Pro 13-inch Apple sets a 61-watt power supply with, the MacBook Pro 15-inch, a 87-watt power supply. Attention: The Chargers least likely to support the current MacBook standard so that they provide maximum 3 amps - even if they are actually stronger. The best so one relies on Apple products or strictly observed compatibility.
- Apple 87 Watt Power Adapter * (89 Euro)
- RAVPower Type-C Charger 36 watts * (About 24 euros)
- Power Banks Amazon * (Pay attention to a power rating of at least 2.1 amps)