2004 appeared with The Incredibles &# 8211; The Incredibles finally a superhero family on the scene that was really different. The Parrs had but now long enough break and it is high time that they move out from their civilian life and have to face new adventures in the costumes of their alter egos.
Pixar has with The Incredibles &# 8211; The Incredibles landed a real Animationsfilmhit. Worldwide, the film could import more than 630 million dollars. At that time there were already plans for a sequel and Disney announced that it would want to do this if need be without Pixar. This did not but then and 2006 Disney Pixar bought up, so everything was back in one hand. Now a continuation of the Incredibles was confirmed and even announced a date for the publication after more than a decade last. It is expected that The Incredibles 2 am June 21, 2019 Start in the American cinema &# 8211; 15 years after the first part. You could feel immediately pretty old, but the anticipation can be a quickly forgotten that it no longer really part of the target group.0video embed code: 1457627507 (3679)
The Incredibles 2 &# 8211; Chronology of production
- On March 18, 2014, the Disney CEO Bob Iger announced that Pixar has started to work on The Incredibles. 2 The director of the first part, Brad Bird, was working at that time on the story, but was not yet confirmed as director of the second part.
- In the same month Samuel L. Jackson did manifest that he would again like to take on the character of the superhero Frozone in The Incredibles. 2
- April 2015 it was announced that Bird has started writing the screenplay.
- In May 2015 confirmed Brad Bird against NPR that the Incredibles sequel will be the next film project after Tomorrowland. He also announced that he did not consider the superhero aspects of the film for so interesting, but rather the family dynamics and how the superhero thing that keepeth with pure plays exciting.
- Furthermore, it is clear that Michael Giacchino will compose the soundtrack to the Unglaublichen. 2 The multi-award winning musician has already made the music for The Incredibles and Ratatouille, Cars 2, Inside Out (Inside Out) and Zootopia.
Once there are new details and in the distant future, an official trailer, we will keep you at this point to date.
Pictures: © Pixar / DisneyDid you "The Incredibles 2: Release Date & Information on the continuation of the Incredibles" fallen from Kristina Kielblock?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: GIGA FILM