If you use an internet data plan in Windows 10, may apply for the fees, it is helpful to know what apps and programs have the highest consumption data in order to be able to protect their own data volume. We show how you let 10 Show in Windows data usage of apps and programs.452327Windows 10-5 tips for productivity
If you use a DSL data plan with limited volume in Windows 10, only programs should be called, the download is not too much data over the Internet. Otherwise you surf soon no longer or only with reduced Internet speed. We show how you display the Internet data usage of apps and programs in Windows 10 to identify bandwidth-saving and -verschwenderische programs.
Windows 10: Display data usage of apps and programs - Here&# 8217; sWindows 10 displays data usage of WLAN and Ethernet connections.
To view the data usage of apps and programs in Windows 10, do you do the following:
- Opens the Windows settings by their presses the key combination Windows + i.
- Clicks the button Network and Internet.
- Selects left the menu item data usage from.
- Right appears in the form of a circular graphic you data consumption over the last 30 days divided into WiFi and Ethernet, so the Internet connection via cable.
- For the data usage of individual programs and apps you click on the logo usage details.
- In Network Utilization Windows lists 10 then under the heading app usage all programs and apps with names and data consumption.
Cortana: 10 tips that everyone should knowStart Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: High data usage by programs and apps
Programs and apps that have high data usage can be 10 identified with the above instructions in Windows. If you have an Internet-volume tariff, they should then be only partially used to prevent the volume is used up prematurely and can surf at a reduced speed it just yet.
What else should know their data usage:
- See Internet data consumption: routers, software, reference values - Here's
- Measure data volume: On phone and home PC
- Windows 10: Turn off Automatic Updates - Here's
Posted In: software