In this tutorial we show you how you can in the Android version to play easily and for free on the PC Geometry Dash &# 8211; whether Windows or Mac. the game you have to not buy again especially for Steam. The only requirement: A Google Account.
In this, tutorial, we explain how you can play on your PC or Mac, the Android version of Geometry Dash. Here we go.
Geometry Dash for Android on PC games for Windows and MacTo Geometry Dash play on the PC, it does not necessarily have the Steam version if you already own the smartphone version.
While there is for Geometry Dash, a Steam version for which one but again would have to spend money. This need not be. There is another way: With an Android emulator, which simulates on your own computer an Android system, you can easily Android Apps and Geometry Dash run on a PC or Mac.
Android emulators is available for free to happiness. We have had good experiences with the program Andy, which you can download from us here: Andy &# 8211; Download. To play Geometry Dash, it is now as follows:
- Invite you Andy GIGA down.
- Installed the emulator on your PC or Mac.
- Andy starts and logs you a with your Google account. Andy simulates an Android tablet on your computer.
- Now you open the Play Store and search for Geometry Dash.
- You should download it for free if you've already purchased it before on your smartphone. Otherwise, you have to purchase it for sale. To do this you need of course an Internet connection to your PC.
- After downloading and installing the app, you can start right away and bounce with squares around.
More information about Andy: Andy: So you make of your PC an Android tablet4508Geometry Dash Trailer
Besides Andy also offers even BlueStacks as emulator alternative. However BlueStacks is not quite as user-friendly.
- Boom Beach on PC online play on both Windows and Mac
- Candy Crush Saga without Facebook on PC games for Windows and Mac