Creating PDF files is now among other Word or LibreOffice problem. Because PDF but was designed primarily as an interchange format for finished documents, the subsequent editing is not necessarily planned. In this guide we show you how to separate their individual PDF pages and can thus share the PDF document.
You've given you an extra effort to make the application documents look good, but now you can find the original Word document and not the PDF still includes the old cover letter? Or so it's probably happened to have any one time. You only find the PDF document and now do not know how to disassemble it in order to get to the important content. But why start all the work all over again? This is not necessary!
video | Send PDF and DOC via WhatsApp25173Send PDF and DOC files - Instructions: WhatsAppTo press: If you want to have individual pages in printed form, do you need the PDF not to share! Selected for the print dialog under pressure or page range just the pages that want to print it.
Leitz standard folder (A4) now from Amazon*
PDF pages separated by PDFTK
Probably the easiest way to separate the pages of a PDF document provides PDFTK. The free open-source program can be split up to you with a few clicks a full PDF Dokuement in its pages. Going for it as follows:
- Starts PDFTK and go to the tab SplitFile.
- Click the source PDF File button &# 8230; and selects your PDF document.
- Now you need only to click Save button.
- PDFTK stores the pages then from under the document name + _00X.pdf.
If you want certain pages together again, you also can do this in PDFTK under rider Join Files. simply chooses to the corresponding page PDFs in the correct order (or sorts them later) and click the Save As button.
order 250 sheet multi-purpose paper (A4) now from Amazon*
split PDF without program
Who does not want to install a program or extra-work has, for example, not an administrator, the specific pages of the PDF document can also be simple as smallpdf unravel through an online service. For this you proceed as follows:
- Start your browser and go to smallpdf.
- Draw your PDF file by dragging and dropping in the designated window.
Alternatively, you can the PDF document from your Dropbox or Google Drive Select.Note: Depending on the size and upload speed, this may take some time to complete.
- After that you will see a preview of each page of the PDF document.
- Now simply select the page (or pages) that you want to have in a PDF document and clicks the button PDF share (below).
- The pages are then separated and merged into a new PDF document, which you can then download download via the File button.
Posted In: software