At Microsoft, there are also virtual machines with Windows 10 for download. If you want to test the operating system, or check to see if web pages with the browser Microsoft Edge are displayed correctly, you can check out the virtual machine ready to download and run about in the program VirtualBox. Windows 10 then runs in a standard Windows window of your operating system. We show you how.139880Introducing Windows 10: The future starts now
Buy Windows 10Windows 10 vs. Windows 7
Who wants to test Windows 10, the so-called virtual machines. While 10 Windows runs in a standard Windows window. So you can not break anything on your actual operating system. Below we describe how you set up the virtual machine with Windows 10 and downloaded.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Virtual machine with Windows 10 download from Microsoft - Here&# 8217; sIn Windows 7, a virtual machine with Windows 10 runs in a standard Windows window.
To Windows 10 downzuloaden as a virtual machine makes her the following:
- Opens the appropriate Microsoft Web site for virtual machines.
- Selects left at the riders next Choose your OS your currently-used operating system, such as Windows.
- Selects including the Virtual Machine drop-down menu, select the entry Microsoft Edge on Win10.
Here invite their Windows 10 down as a virtual machine.
- In Select platform, you have the choice between three virtualiser-Programmmen:
- Selects VirtualBox and click on the button Download .zip. The download is about 5 GB in size and may take some time.
- Installed, if not already done you the VirtualBox program.
- Extract the downloaded zip file - it contains the file IE11 &# 8211; Win10.ova - and starts VirtualBox.
- In VirtualBox you click on the menu item File, Import Appliance &# 8230; or simply press Ctrl + I.
- Click next to the input field on the icon with the folder and the green arrow and selects the OVA file. Click Next.
Virtualbox: Here you determine which configuration has the virtual machine with Windows 10th
- In the next window you can still configure the virtual machine. For example, to change the CPU cores from 1 to 2, you double click on the appropriate entry.
- Otherwise belasst the default settings and click on Import. The process can take several minutes.
- Selects then in VirtualBox left the entry IE11 &# 8211; Win10 and clicks on the button above starting. Windows 10 then starts up the Windows window.
By default, the virtual machine is in English. You can change this:
- Opens to a Start menu and give language. Click on the top search result.
- Click on the button Add a language and selects German - German (Germany) from. After that you have to still continue downloading of the German language pack.
The changes take effect then after the next reboot. If the language is still not switched to German, does the following:
- In the Language window you click the bottom left of the lettering location and selects the tab format under Format, select German (Germany) from.
- In the tab location you choose the entry Germany.
- In the tab Administrative clicking on the button Change system locale&# 8230; and there is also a German (Germany). then confirmed the restart.
Note: The Microsoft-supplied virtual machines work for 90 days. After that you have the virtual machine again set up.
Create virtual machine with Windows 10 download itself
Alternatively, you can create a virtual machine, and also from scratch set. To do this you need to download Windows 10 as an ISO file. Then you create a virtual machine in VirtualBox and installs Windows 10 to the ISO file. How to do this, we will tell install VirtualBox in 10 step by step in the article Windows - how it works.
What you should know about Windows 10:
- install Windows 10 into VMware Player - Here's
- install Windows on Mac - Here's Boot Camp and VirtualBox
Posted In: software