Google Drive is the cloud service from Google. There you can up to a size of 15 GB upload for free your files and share them with others. Google Drive is available for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. Here, as you login you on PCs, smartphones and Co. in Google Drive, and what you can do with problems.
video | Google Drive (Android)6425Google Drive for Android
With the online storage Google Drive you your files (photos, videos, documents) can manage online and exchange and look at other devices (PC, smartphone, tablet). Also you can free up files or entire Google Drive folder. We show how you come to Google Drive login.
here goes&# 039; s the Google Drive Login*
Google Drive login: via browser (Windows, Mac)
To log you into Google Drive, you make the following:
- Opens the associated web page from Google Drive.
- Give one of your e-mail address and your password.
Note: These are the same login information that you use for your normal Google Account.
- Confirmed with the Login button.
Google Drive: login via app (Android, iOS)
So you can check out my app in Google Drive login:
- Installs the following app for your smartphone, if not already done.
downloadQR codeGoogle DriveDeveloper: Google LLCPrice: Free
downloadQR codeGoogle Drive - File StorageDeveloper: Google Inc. *Price: Free
- Announces you like on your PC with your email address and password.
Here you can see some screenshots of the Google Drive app:
Google Drive: login via PC client
When you install the Google Drive client on your PC, the files between cloud and your PC are automatically synchronized:
- Downloaded you the Google Drive client here.
- Starts the file googledrivesync.exe. The setup files of the software will be downloaded and installed the software.
- Click on the button Start Now appearing window and get in touch with your login information.
- Click the wizard always on Next and finally Finish.
Google Drive is installed. Bottom right of the taskbar and in the quick access you can access folders and files.
- In your own files or the Windows 10 shortcut you now find the Google Drive folder.
- All files and folders that you copy then be uploaded to the cloud and synchronized with your PC.
- On smartphone and tablet you can access it and vice versa.
- In addition to shortcuts on your desktop to create Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides. These work online and an office suite are similar to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Google Drive: login problem
If you can not log into Google Drive you, there may be login problems:
- If Google Drive is down, you can only wait basically. Because then the problem is probably with Google.
- If you have forgotten your password, the page opens password-assistance.
- Give there the required information and answered any security issues.
- then forgive a new password to log you into your Google Drive account.
- So if you are the Gmail address you have forgotten your username, the site for the restoration of Gmail username opens. Give one to any e-mail address or phone number that you have linked her with this account and click Next.
- Followed the instructions on the screen.
- Now is a list of usernames associated with this email address in connection sent to the above address from you.
Have you called any alternate e-mail address when creating your Gmail address, but uses an e-mail client such as Thunderbird or Outlook? Then your Gmail address is stored there. Looks (in the properties of your registered e-mail accounts Tools -> Account Settings). You too can
- let Thunderbird to read and display the associated password or
- read the Outlook password.
Tip: With other Google Drive problems you look for on this Google page.
If you have another problem with the application, it is best to visit the Google page problems logging into your account.
The article has been completely revised on October 24, 2016th
Posted In: software