There are several ways to solve the problem or at least curb. We tell you how to do it:
- First, you should check whether the latest system update installed on the device.
- Furthermore, all Services and apps from the Play Store will be updated to the latest version.
- This includes the GooglePlayServicesClient, should actually update automatically. But sometimes this can take some time to complete. Unfortunately, you can not update from the Play Store the service. However, you can see the APK file (installation file) Download the latest version and install it themselves manually. This, however, should try only advanced users. More information can be found here: GooglePlayServicesClient battery. Even the Play Store should wear the latest version number. APK download can be found here: Play Store &# 8211; APK download.
Even the Google Play Service may have something to do with the problem. If you know your way well enough with Android, it is worth considering to install the latest version of the service manually. Alternatively, you can wait for the service will be automatically updated.
- Sometimes a restart of the device already sufficient to Android OS service to &# 8220; calm&# 8221 ;. Unfortunately, this does not always work.
- It also seems to be a connection with Google+ and positioning. If you do not need them, you disabled or is this a try.
- To disable Google+: Settings -> Apps -> Google+ -> Deactivate.
- To turn off location determination: Settings -> Location -> Google Location Reporting -> Location Reporting and Location History.issue the location report, can help with the problem.
- The Gmail sync has been identified already as a source of error: Settings ->accounts & synchronization -> Google.
- Sometimes you can after restarting the location report also re-enable, without the problem occurs again.
- it is often the case that there are Apps that prevent the smartphone from changing the Ruhdemodus. However, this one does not always see the battery consumption, indicating the Android even for the apps, but the consumption is also hiding behind the entry Keep Awake at Android OS or Android OS (because the apps for example, use the location services of Android). What you can do in this case, you can read here: WakeLock Android: Remove battery consumption without cell phone use - how it works.
- Apps that are especially known to be found here: For battery-eaters apps on Android and kill.
- If nothing helps, the easiest way deleting all Google accounts on the smartphone. For the most but certainly not a real solution.
- If that does not work, you can fully charge the battery and then activate the flight mode of the phone. Is still very much battery used up, could be a hardware defect available.
- If the hardware is fine, and the bow is not removed by the above points, then you can still try to reset their phone to factory settings or waiting for an update from Google.
measure voltage and current at mobile phone recharges Just In*
More interesting articles on
- Multiple chargers in the test
- External batteries Overview
- USB: voltage and current (amperes and volts) measuring &# 8211; very easily