How can you find out if DSL connection or mobile network Congstar are down? What to do in case of a fault in the telephone network or the Internet? The article finds its answers to these questions.
Is Congstar down? So you can find it out
If one has the impression that Congstar is down or there is a fault in the Deutsche Telekom subsidiary, you should first check whether you are affected by this problem only itself or whether it even more error messages in the D1 network and the DSL are connecting.
Fancy a change providers? Click here to see Fyve in the D2 network*
This is possible, both in mobile and the Internet, through special sites like Allestörungen.de. Here users can report suspected faults yourself. But beware, some &# 8220; noise&# 8221; at fault messages is always present, the service of Congstar then does not have to be so forcing down.
If the number of messages but a certain threshold, you have to actually assume that a fault with Congstar being itself and not on its own mobile network or home. At best, we now know so whether you have only a local problem or a bigger there, to which you have no direct control. What can be done now though?Screenshot of Congstar at Allestörungen of 24 April 2015. Reported disturbances do not necessarily correspond actual problems of the provider.Start Photogallery(27 images)Secret phone codes that everyone should know
Troubleshooting and Report &# 8211; so klappts
There is a fault in the mobile phone or the landline of Congstar before, you can of course register with the appropriate service:
- Congstar CONTACT: hotline number, customer service, forum, chat, mail - everything about the congstar Service
- The Deutsche Telekom subsidiary offers numerous ways to contact (see above link).
- Here you can describe his problem and gets, at best, current information about the problem situation or whether the service is actually down.
Fancy a change providers? DSL, telephony and mobile services over 1und1*
- If only the mobile network properly, the problem may also be located on your own smartphone. Here you should try the basic measures such as a reboot of the device or remove and re-insert the SIM card before you contacted the Congstar service *.
- It is also possible that the credentials are entered incorrectly in the smartphone Congstar APN: All settings for iPhone and Android
Here goes straight to the Congstar Service*
Troubleshooting in the fixed network and the DSL connection
If the DSL is disturbed by Congstar or completely down, you should also first check a few things before you contact the Congstar service *.
- If the line is completely dead or the Internet simply slow? Internet slow &# 8211; This can be done about it.
- If the Internet is gone, you should first take the most typical measures. These include a reboot of the router and the PC as well as checking the cables and connections. Sitting all right? perhaps a cable damaged?
- Telekom has released a video of the most common problems and their solutions online, which is useful for Congstar customers.
RELATED LINKS Congstar and mobile
On GIGA can be found not only roaming aid but also to all other issues concerning Congstar numerous articles:
- Congstar: Refer a friend and get premiere
- Congstar: roaming charges and flats abroad
- Congstar: query data volume and charge with SpeedOn
- LTE with Congstar: all information about 4G in the Deutsche Telekom subsidiary
- Congstar: Unlock SIM card, recharge prepaid credit, check and lock card
- All meincongstar to Congstar App
- Phone exchange with Congstar: Every year a new smartphone - the new option worth?