If the Google Play Store opens automatically, this can have several causes. How do you get the problem with the Play Store easily under control, learn it here.
Video: Play Store handle - How the APK installation
329142Android: How the APK installation
The Google Play Store (formerly Android Market) opens without more intervention on the smartphone or tablet? Then you should certainly tackle this quickly very nerve-wracking problems. Reinstalling the Play Store is not absolutely necessary.
Start Photogallery(11 images)Free and reduced Apps and Games for Android for weekend
Google Play Store will automatically start &# 8211; what to do?
Especially in recent weeks and months, many users reported that the Play Store will open automatically. Accordingly, the problem occurs in both sporadic and directly after unlocking of the smartphone. Therefore, we have put ourselves on the search for a solution to this problem, which we would like you now imagine.
Play Store will start automatically: The solution
Often defective or faulty app data's Play Store are the cause of any errors. To eliminate the problem, if necessary from the world, you should therefore delete the data of the app in the settings.
- Opens this, first the device settings of your smartphone or tablet.
- selects &Device; # 8220&# 8221; Now the option &Apps; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- Examined in the list followed by the Google Play Store.
- Here you must now first stop the service. Typing this on &# 8220; Force stop&# 8221 ;.
- then tap on the button &# 8220; Delete Data&# 8221 ;.
- Finished! The error should be fixed now.
In the following hours and days you should now see if the problem persists. Often the automatic Öffnug the app can be prevented by deleting the app data. If the Play Store still open sporadically, the cause is apparently in a faulty app update.
Solution 2: Faulty Play Store update
If the cause of your problem obviously be due to a faulty update to the Google Play Store, you must simply remove all the Play Store updates.
- Opens First, remove the App management and then the Play store, as already described above in full detail.
- Now tap on the button &# 8220; Uninstall updates&# 8221 ;, to clear all updates to the app.
- After restarting your smartphone, the error should be corrected.
- Google Play Store deleted (Root) - what to do?
- "Authentication required": Fix Play Store Error
- Google Play Store: query and display allow credit
- install Play Store: Fix problems with Google's app store
- Google Play gift cards redeem
- Return apps & games: Play Store
- Set up password protection for purchases: Google Play Store
Posted In: Android