If you in Windows 10 the blue screen error &# 8220; INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE&# 8221; gets, which may have at least three causes. We explain to you and show you how you can resolve the Windows mistake again.1684697Windows 10 Troubleshooting
Update 10/18/2017: The Windows 10 updates KB404167 and KB4041691 from 10/10/2017 cause under certain circumstances, the error "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE", which Windows will not boot. Microsoft solutions can be found here.
Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE
If you installed 10 or reset Windows, the display slowly rises to 100%. After that, the following blue screen error may occur:
On the PC, a problem has occurred. He must be restarted. It collected some error information, and then reboot the terminal. If they want more information, you can later search online for this error: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICEWindows Error INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE.
The error appears when Windows 10 especially when
- you reset the Windows 10 PC wanted to Settings, update and security, recovery.
- have 10 installed on a multiboot or dual-boot system you the update of Windows where Ubuntu and the Grub boot loader was also installed.
- have dropped out of the Windows 10 installation.
In Windows, the error may also occur 8 or 7, if the setting RAID instead AHCP is selected in the BIOS SATA Configuration.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Solution: Windows 10 - INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE
A pleasant solution does not exist for the error. You must format the partition / disk and reinstall Windows 10:
- Backs up before your data from the hard drive, if necessary.
- On another PC it creates you a USB stick, with which you can install Windows 10: install Windows 10 from the USB stick - Manual.
- Then, when you boot from the USB flash drive and give her the button selected during installation Next, install now and will skip the activation.
selected here &# 8220; Custom&# 8221; out.
- then selects Custom and deletes the partition / hard disk on which Windows is installed incorrectly 10th
Attention, all data will be lost!
- then select them, and click Next to set up again there Windows 10th
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Troubleshooting without reinstalling with Safe Mode
The following video shows how the fault can be remedied without reinstallation. For this you have to manage to start the safe mode. therefore we could not verify method, no guarantee that it works everywhere.Did you "Solution: Windows 10 - INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE (error message)" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software