If you're used a seamless transition between the songs from the club or the then MP3 use, should use the so-called Crossfade feature on Spotify. As you can blend the songs on the PC and the app for Android and iOS, we show you below.
When DJs use the crossfader on the mixer, dazzle the one song slowly (fadeout) and type the following (FadeIn). Thus, the effect that the new beginning song merges seamlessly into the Ending arises. This crossfade mentioned effect also offer many media player - even with the Spotify app and the PC client crossfade is possible.
- Enable crossfade on the PC
- Crossfade in the app enable (Android & iOS)
Still other tips for Spotify is available in the following video:237180Spotify Tips and Tricks
Enable Crossfade on Spotify Player (PC client)
- Starts the Spotify player on your PC.
- Click on the Menu icon (Down arrow) at the top right of your profile name.
- Then you click on the pop-up menu settings.
- Scroll all the way down here down to the button Show Advanced Settings and click on it.
- Under reproduction will you now the option Crossfade Songs, activates it.
- Now you can decide even with the slider, how long should last the crossfade between songs (0-12 seconds).
Spotify: Crossfade in the app enable (Android & iOS)
- Open the Spotify app on your smartphone (Android & iOS).
- Taps in the lower range Library and then click the Gear icon (Settings) at the top right.
- Under iOS tapped her on now reproduction and scroll down to the crossfade settings.
- at Android are the crossfade settings directly under the menu item reproduction.
- Now you can to slider set freely between 0 and 12 seconds.
Image: Jaymis Loveday, Spotify AB; Collage: GIGADid you "activate Spotify Crossfade - Here's how" fallen from Thomas Kolkmann?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: GIGA TECH