If you get the error in Windows 7 when logging that your user profile can not be loaded, it is defective. but you can restore a backup copy to repair it. After that, the login working again. We show you how.
video | 4 Tips for Windows 7, the need to know their2383674 Simple Tips for Windows 7
Windows 7 user profile can not be loaded
Sometimes it can happen that you eingebt in Windows 7 when registering your password, but get the following error message:
The registration of the service &User Profile Service; # 8216&8217; failed. The user profile can not be loaded.
The reason is that your user profile is defective. We explain how you get the error gone.Windows 7: The error message of the defective user profile.Start Photogallery(3 pictures)Solution to Windows Installer Modules Worker (TiWorker.exe)
Solution: Windows 7 user profile can not be loaded
So you can re-fix the user profile in Windows 7:
- Restarts the PC and press F8 during boot either or F5 before the Windows startup screen appears (is different from PC to PC).
- Now you can choose from several options.
- Starts the safe mode.
Starts the safe mode here.
- If you are in safe mode and Windows is running, you press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog.
- Typing regedit, and pressing the Return key.
- In the registry, you navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ ProfileList
- Here you can see different subkey. Searches for the key to ending &# 8220; bak&# 8221 ;. This is your user profile backup that still works.
- Deletes the key of the same name, which has the bak extension NOT.
- Renames only after the bak key to by her press the F2 key and the ending &# 8220; bak&# 8221; away.
- Selects the newly renamed subkey. Right click it twice on the entry State.
- Typed at a zero value, or 0, and confirmed with OK.
- Starts Windows 7 new. Now you should be able to sign you again.
The following video shows the instructions again:
Note: If you have a similar problem in Windows 10, look here for: Windows 10: Fix Temporary Profile.Did you "Solution: Windows 7 user profile can not be loaded" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software