Who writes something thoughtless comments on Facebook frequently or get negative comments from other users under his contributions can delete them easily. We bear witness to you, how.
On Facebook, you can delete all written comments. However, it is only possible to delete just the comments that you have written either by themselves or were written by other users with your contributions. A strange comment by a third party contribution can not delete it.
In addition, you should note that hidden comments that were not deleted, are still visible to the author and his friends.
Delete comments on Facebook
- Take the mouse over the comment.
- Click on "X" to hide the comment.
- Click on "Delete".
So you edit a comment:
- Hover over the comment and click the pencil icon.
- Click on "Edit &# 8230; "
- Edit your comment.
- Press Enter or Return key to post your updated comment, or Esc to cancel.
- Forgot Facebook Password
- Delete Facebook Phone
- Facebook: Recover deleted messages
- Facebook APK
- Facebook Change Language