The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM short) is sacred to Pastafari, after all it has created our world in their view. The belief called Pastafarianismus is originally from the US and wins us more and more followers. What you should know the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the emergence of Pastafarianismus and the relationship with pirates and noodle Seven, you read. In our guide
- 1 The Spaghetti Monster: The deity of Pastafari
- 2 What's Pastafarianismus?
- 3 The theory of Spaghetti Monster: origin of Pastafarianismus
- 4 The colander: Religious headgear?
- 5 8th &# 8220; I'd&# 8217; s really rather you would not&# 8230;&# 8221; &# 8211; The alternative to the 10 Commandments
- 6 Monster Our
- 7 The Creed on Spaghetti Monster
- 8 The Spaghetti Monster Greeting
The Spaghetti Monster: The deity of Pastafari
Spaghetti are just great. but really adorable they find the Pastafari. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster lived their faith of pasta. The Spaghetti Monster floats and is abbreviated with FSM and consists of:
- Spaghetti as noodly appendage
The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster on Amazon*Start Photogallery(11 images)At these 10 signs her fake stores recognizes the Internet
- When Pastafarianismus is a satirical and critical Religion, according to which the FSM created the world have.
- The followers or believers call Pastafari (A mixture of word Rastafari and pasta).
- In this Spaghetti religion it is elementary piratige headgear to wear. These include bandana, tricorn or even the colander. The latter, however, rejected rather than blasphemy especially in Pastafaris in Germany. Here is the trailer clearly prefer pirate clothing.
- The Pastafari want the stop global warming.
- As holidays are the so-called Holidays (Also called Festival of Lights) around the Christian Christmas. Also popular are blue Thursday, Garfreitag and passtah for Passtahfest (at the time of Easter). For example, food is eaten out of the sea on Thursday and Blue blue or blue-causing beverages find their way into the Pirates stomachs. Fun Fact: On Garfreitag was first cooked a pasta properly alleged. Also for the holidays include the pirate festival (Pentecost), the Ramendan (Ramadan), Halloween or even the talk like a pirate day on 19 September.
The theory of Spaghetti Monster: origin of Pastafarianismus
- Spaghetti religion with the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been 2005 by physicist Bobby Henderson in the US introduced. He wanted a countermovement to the advance of the Creationism and intelligent design created in the teaching of the United States.
- Because Henderson the relationships and &# 8220; scientific evidence&# 8221 ;, where creationism is based, felt as meaningful free, he led an equally meaningless context for his Pastafarianismus on Henderson brought the rising global warming with the extinction of pirates in context and concluded &# 8220;Global warming is the result of the extinction of pirates.&# 8221; Since the Pastafari want to save the Earth, they carry therefore the clothes of the pirates. After all, the people would also derive from the pirates, because our inheritance is more similar to the pirates, as the monkeys. The pirates would also have been vilified by the Church, because actually the pirates were friendly and took the children allegedly even candy. Thus the Pastafari also ask &# 8220; What would a pirate?&# 8221; (&# 8220; What Would A Pirate Do?&# 8221;) in place of &# 8220; What Would Jesus Do?&# 8221 ;.
- In Pastafarianismus the existence of gravity is negated. The Spaghetti Monster itself pushes with its appendages everything to the ground (Erdanpressung). Because there are more and more people these Erdanpressung decreases because there no longer remain so many appendages for everyone. As people are getting bigger, the Pastafaris perform this fact as evidence of the Erdanpressung.
- In heaven, the Pastafari strippers and strippers and a beer volcano expect.
- In Germany see the Pastafari every dogmatic belief to be inhibitory to the development of society. They see themselves as ideological community and would promote the scientific worldviews. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is in this country even recognized as a nonprofit corporation. It is headquartered in Templin and the members meet in joint ventures. They point out not to be a cult. On 6.4. negotiate the German Pastafaris before the Regional Court Frankfurt Oder a lawsuit to own pasta fair signs.
- In New Zealand Spaghetti Monster Church dares gay and lesbian couples, since December 2015 it may even perform official church weddings.
The colander: Religious headgear?
In the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a colander should not miss the view of individual supporters. Special attention is the Pastafarianismus since an action by the Austrian Niko Alm attributed. He managed to be photographed together with colander on his head on his official driver's license. It was followed by many imitators around the world who wanted to be photographed on official documents with this hat. Czech politicians Lukas Novy did not succeed that, for faith is not recognized there as a religion. Nonetheless, the strainer in the true gospel did not happen.
Outs you via FSM-shirt Amazon as Pastafari*
8th &# 8220; I'd&# 8217; s really rather you would not&# 8230;&# 8221; &# 8211; The alternative to the 10 Commandments
The parody religion would not be perfect if there is no &# 8220; bids&# 8221; would give that preaches the Spaghetti Monster. These eight points are not prescribed dogmatic and that is why the &# 8220; Would be loved it to me&# 8230;&# 8221; called. In them, for example, is that
- is people do not like &# 8220; should behave sanctimonious, self-righteous ass when they describe the noodly Divinity&# 8221 ;.
- the belief in the FSM will not be used to suppress or submission.
- People should not be judged by appearance.
- no worship to be built for the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but poverty terminated diseases should be cured or have lived in peace.
A parody of the Lord's Prayer (prayer in Christianity) have the Pastafari course:
"Monster our that YOU are in heaven
be sanctified your appendage
Your pirates come
Your sauce done
as in heaven, also on the high seas
Our daily pasta Give us this day,
And forgive us our rice balls
As we forgive The Potato Eaters.
And lead us to Kansas,
But deliver us from the creationists
For thine is the sauce
And the cheese
And the meatballs
For all &Unbelievers; # 8220&# 8221 ;: Ramen is a Japanese noodle dish.
The Creed on Spaghetti Monster
in the creed (Apostles' Creed), the Pastafaris lend their faith in the FSM expression. You put into words what they believe, among other things, it contains the following paragraph:
"And Bobby Henderson, HIS prophets,
received by the World Wide Web,
born of his dear Mama,
suffered creationists "
The speech is of course the Creed ends also of the belief in evolution and Free Earth &# 8220; ramen&# 8221 ;.
Here is a short promotional film on religion around the Flying Spaghetti Monster:
The Spaghetti Monster Greeting
To identify themselves as followers of Pastafarianismus to recognize or in rituals that Pastafari use the Monster greeting. It goes like this:
- Keep your hands in front of your torso, palms are turned to the body.
- The hands are placed one above the other, one after the other crossed fingers crossed almost directly so that it looks like wings or indeed spaghetti.
Picture sources: Memo Angeles, Bratishko Konstantin, hydra viridis, Jan Mika via Shutterstock
Sources: pastafari.eu, pastafarianismus.de, fsm-uckermark.blogspot.de
Posted In: counselor