Amazon Echo can connect their Bluetooth with a dedicated speaker system or mobile device of your choice. So can you, for example, transmitted audio services from the smartphone to the echo speaker or play the music from the echo of another speaker. We show how this works and how their Amazon Echo coupled via Bluetooth and connects.117349Amazon Echo: Setting Alexa - Here's how
DOSS Bluetooth Soundbox: Bestsellers at Amazon!*
Amazon Echo * is the new smart speaker system with numerous practical functions. Among other things, controlled by voice assistant Alexa can also play music &# 8211; but maybe you want this not hear the echo speaker, but on your own heads-sound system. Alternatively, maybe you have music on your phone and want to play your playlists directly from the Echo. In both cases, you can Amazon Echo couple via Bluetooth with other devices. We show you how to do it &# 8211; provided that you do not yet have, but you've got to first the Alexa app for your smartphone to download.downloadQR codeAmazon AlexaDeveloper: Amazon Mobile LLCPrice: Free downloadQR codeAmazon AlexaDeveloper: AMZN Mobile LLC *Price: Free Start Photogallery(8 pictures)The most useful voice commands to Alexa
Amazon Echo: Connect to Bluetooth speakers &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s
If you want to connect your Bluetooth speaker with echo, you should first make sure that it is compatible with the Smart Speaker from Amazon. Used therefore a certified speaker * with the right Bluetooth profile. A list of Bluetooth speakers that work well with Amazon Echo, can be found here: Echo / Echo Dot compatible Bluetooth speakers *. The coupling mt Bluetooth works with both the great echo speaker * and with the smaller model echo Dot *. In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
- You need the Alexa app for Android smartphone or iPhone.
- The distance between Amazon echo and the Bluetooth loudspeakers must be at least 1 meter.
- Other Bluetooth devices must be separated from Amazon Echo first &# 8211; Echo only one supports an active Bluetooth device.
also checked whether the Bluetooth speaker works by its links him first with your mobile device. Then you turn on the speaker and couples it with Amazon Echo. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Activates pairing mode of the Bluetooth speaker. If you do not exactly know how to do that, you look to the instruction manual for the speaker.
- Now open the app and Alexa navigate to the settings.
- then selects your speakers and then the option Bluetooth⇒ couple A new device.
- Your Echo speakers now go into pairing mode. Once echo recognizes the Bluetooth speaker, the speaker appears in the list of available devices in the Alexa app.
- Selects the Bluetooth speaker from the list. Amazon Echo is now connecting via Bluetooth to the speaker and then Alexa tells you whether a successful connection is made.
- Finally their taps again on the menu item Next in Alexa app. That was&# 8217; s already: The Bluetooth speaker is connected to your Amazon Echo operation immediately.
- If there still are any problems, you look at the documentation page from Amazon * past.
Amazon Alexa: the best Easter Eggs and conundrums
Amazon Echo: Connect to Bluetooth-enabled mobile device
Do you have any Bluetooth speaker, you also can easily connect your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or iPhone with Amazon Echo. This is useful, especially appropriate when you have a large selection of music on his mobile device, as well as the sound of the echo speaker is quite acceptable. Here, too, you must first ensure that the mobile device is active and within range of the echo speaker. Echo must also be active. Then do you do the following:
- Activates the Bluetooth pairing mode on your mobile device.
- Then says the command coupling &# 8211; Alexa tells you with out that Amazon Echo for pairing via Bluetooth is ready.
- then opens the menu with the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device.
- Selects Amazon echo from here &# 8211; Alexa gives you then know as soon as a connection is established.
That was&# 8217; s with the pairing of your mobile device to the echo speaker. From now on you audio files and music from the mobile device can stream directly on Amazon Echo. Here, too, it performs the separation by using the command separation. Lest with us also and how you can change the name and activation word with Amazon Alexa.
Image Sources: Screenshots AmazonDid you "Amazon Echo: connect Bluetooth speakers and mobile device - Here's how" fallen from Selim Baykara?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: GIGA TECH