If the smartphone or mobile phone does not ring for incoming calls, which can be very annoying in certain circumstances. But what can be wrong and what can you do about it? We show you some of the causes and solutions.
The missed calls and messages are piling up on your smartphone and the mailbox literally bursting at the seams? but you could hear a ringing at any time? Since this can have a wide variety of reasons, we have once again compiled the most common causes and solutions to this problem.
Phone does not ring - that you can do
- First of all, you should check whether your device is set to silent accidentally.
- Maybe the headphone port is dirty. That may mean that the smartphone always assumes a headset is connected. So tried it once with a careful cleaning.
- Often, a simple reboot helps: Turns your Android device once completely and start it on again.
- In the worst case, you should perform to the factory settings reset. But do not forget, before to make a backup of all data.
- If all else fails, you must well with you, or contact the manufacturer of your device and (if still available) take your warranty service.
Posted In: Android