Samsung Galaxy S6: make fingerprint scanner faster – Here’s how

Home / Android / Samsung Galaxy S6: make fingerprint scanner faster – Here’s how

The Samsung Galaxy S6 you can store up to four fingerprints to unlock the phone with more than one finger for the fingerprint scanner. However, the fingerprint scanner and the unlocking of the smart phone is then considerably slower. With this trick you do the fingerprint scanner faster.

65156Samsung Galaxy S6 Hands-On [MWC 2015]

The fingerprint scanner of the Samsung Galaxy S6 is quite slow when it stores multiple fingerprints. We show how you doing the fingerprint scanner faster.

Samsung Galaxy S6: make fingerprint scanner faster - Here&# 8217; s

Samsung Galaxy S6: Unlocking fingerprint scanner is slower when more fingerprints are stored.Samsung Galaxy S6: The fingerprint scanner is slow when multiple prints are stored. Source: Samsung.com

In order to make the fingerprint scanner of the Samsung Galaxy S6 faster, her following guide explains:

  1. Clears all stored fingerprints from the Samsung Galaxy S6.
  2. Gets the menu for fingerprint save. Instead of storing several fingerprints in sequence, but you use only one memory slot.
  3. Normally now you have the finger at small intervals repeatedly put on the fingerprint scanner to 80 percent are achieved and then only scan the finger tip of the finger. Instead, it now saves about both thumbs in a memory slot of the fingerprint scanner.
  4. Sets the right thumb repeatedly on the scanner until the display of the smartphone displays 40 percent. then changes and sets the left thumb repeatedly on the scanner to a total of 80 percent have been achieved. then returns to the right thumb, tapping the tip to 90 percent is displayed. The remaining 10 percent fills her with the tip of the left thumb.
  5. Now you have saved all at once and you can unlock with both the Samsung Galaxy S6, namely as if the thumb and finger were stored separately much faster both thumbs.

so basically it blends multiple fingerprints in a stored image. In this Reddit thread report many users, that does the trick.

Also interesting: Samsung Galaxy S6 (edge) in the test

Start Photogallery(9 pictures)Google pixel 2 XL with inferior display? Compared with the competition

Samsung Galaxy S6: Why is the fingerprint scanner slowly

Samsung Galaxy S6: Whether the mixed-fingerprint is also valid for money transfers or payments, remains unclear. Source: Samsung.comSamsung Galaxy S6: Whether the mixed-fingerprint is also valid for money transfers or payments, remains unclear. Source: Samsung.com

If you store more than one fingerprint in Samsung Galaxy S6, the fingerprint scanner to respond. One explanation: The fingerprint scanner must compare the scanned pattern with the stored when support of a finger. The more stored fingerprints must call and compare the smartphone to the longer the process and ultimately unlock.

However, you should test whether the &Mixing fingerprint; # 8220&# 8221; also is still safe. Not that this other users can unlock your phone now. It is also unclear whether the &Mixing impression; # 8220&# 8221; is also valid for authorizing money transfers, etc. on the smartphone.

Samsung Galaxy S6 (edge): The 55 best tips & tricks

make fingerprint scanner faster with other devices

In theory, the trick with all smartphones should work from Samsung that have a scanner in which it hangs up his finger. In contrast, it wipes for older devices with your finger from top to bottom over the scanner.

What you should know about smartphones:

  • iPhone slowly intention of Apple or coincidence? - By this it may be
  • stolen cell phone, lost or gone? Smartphone protect against theft
  • SIM card cut (Micro & Nano) with template easily

Did you "Samsung Galaxy S6: make fingerprint scanner faster - Here's how" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.