Who wants to use an Android smartphone or tablet in conjunction with the Thunderbird calendar, can easily synchronize the Google operating system with the Mozilla program. How this works, we show you in this guide.
Should you use the Thunderbird calendar and your appointments on the move want to have handy on your Android smartphone or tablet to your computer, you must establish a synchronization of both systems. In conjunction with the Google calendar that is installed by default on Android devices, provides the synchronization of calendar data between Android and Thunderbird, however, is not a problem.
Step 1: Link to Google Calendar
So all your appointments can be synchronized, you need once the ICS link to Google Calendar.
- Opens to Google Calendar in your browser.
- There are all created calendars on the left side.
- Ride your mouse over your calendar and click on the arrow that appears.
- now selects &# 8220; calendar settings&# 8221 ;.
- There, the home address of the calendar, finds her with a click on green icon labeled &# 8220; ICAL&# 8221; can save.
Set calendar synchronization on Android: Step 2
To establish synchronization between Android and the Thunderbird calendar, you need two free add-ons Lightning and Provider for Google Calendar. they are installed and restart Thunderbird, it goes to the facility.
- Opens the Thunderbird calendar on your computer.
- On the left side is the list of the created calendars. Performs a right-click and selects &# 8220; New Calendar&# 8221 ;.
- Selected in the following dialog &# 8220; In the network&# 8221; and then click &Resume; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- click on &Format; # 8220&# 8221; then &# 8220; Google Calendar&# 8221; and adds the link to Google Calendar in the field &# 8220; address&# 8221; on.
- Now you have to enter the access to your Google Account.
- Finished! All dates are now automatically synchronized always between the Android device and Thunderbird.
Did you "Android sync with Thunderbird calendar" fallen by Jan Hoffmann?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Android