In Windows 10 you can set up a Miracast connection to display about your smartphone content on the Windows 10 PC or transfer the Windows 10 screen content to a projector. We show how to do that with Miracast Windows 10th
As an alternative to Miracast her your smartphone screen transmits via app on the computer, such as our video shows:94288transferred Android screen on PC and record - Manual
Miracast is a wireless standard, with which you can transfer the screen contents of your smartphone or Windows 10 computer to a different monitor or projector. The devices do not have to be on the same wireless network as they connect via the Wifi-Direct standard with each other (peer-to-peer).
Note: With iPhones and iPads you can not set Miracast connection. Done that here on the AirPlay standard from Apple.
To use Miracast, both devices must support the respective standard. Compatible operating systems for Miracast are:
- Windows version 8.1
- Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)
- some Windows Phones from version 8.1 / Windows Mobile 10
- BlackBerry 10 version 10.2.1
If about the target device does not support the Miracast standard, a Miracast receiver (dongle) can be purchased *, whom you plugged into the USB or HDMI connection.With a Miracast dongle their screen content can be transmitted if the equipment does not bring the function on its own.*
Possible scenarios for Miracast are:
- transferred Android screen content on Windows 10 PC
- See Windows 10 screen content on TV
- Show screen content of a PC on another.
- Laptop screen content to projector
10 Windows: Setting Miracast connection
To set up a Miracast connection in Windows 10, do you do the following:
- Checks whether a Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Start menu and type Connect on.
- The associated, the same app will appear as a search result. Click on it.
- In a blue box appears that Windows 10 is ready to connect wirelessly. As the network name of the computer name.
Windows 10: The wireless Miracast connection is available.
- If your Windows 10 PC does not support Miracast, the message appears: &# 8220;, the device does not support Miracast so no wireless projection is possible.&# 8221; In that case you can buy you a Miracast receiver, as described above.
- Now you must also prepare the Miracast connection to create a coupling (Android, Windows 10 PC, projector) to another device.
Tip: If you want to use the Windows 10 PC as a source, you open the Info Center with the keys Windows + A and click the Connect button. In the right sidebar you will then select the Miracast receiver.
Windows 10: Making Miracast connection with Android smartphone
To set up the Miracast connection on Android, it proceeds as follows:
- Ensures that your wireless module is activated.
- Opens the settings of your smartphone.
- Opens the menu display & LEDs. Under certain circumstances, this is depending on your version of Android also different.
Android: Here you configure the Miracast connection.
- Taps transfer.
- Tapping the top right of the overflow menu with the three points and selects Wireless transmission Enable, if not already done.
- Now, about the Windows 10 PC Miracast receiver should be found. Under certain circumstances, you find him, depending on the version of Android under the button More Settings.
- Selects the appropriate device for coupling.
Tip: With us you learn also how do you use Netflix with Chromecast and how it establishes a Miracast connection to the PC with the Fire TV Stick.Start Photogallery(10 images)10 Wireless name, bring your neighbors laugh
Welcome to Miracast
In the connection can occur on the equipment used and the distance to latencies and stuttering in a faltering connection dependent. thus represents the best advance sure whether Miracast receiver used also support your devices. If possible, you can also try to use a different smartphone or PC.Did you "10 Windows: Setting Miracast connection - Here's" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software