Kaomoji the Japanese emoji, which are becoming increasingly popular in our name. What many do not know: You can install the emoticons with a simple trick on your iPhone and then use the texts in WhatsApp and Co.. That's how it's done:86089What are Emojis?
Emoji are an indispensable part of our daily communication: Whether Messenger services like WhatsApp, chat programs or classical text messages - almost no online communication is now more without the funny pictures. The majority is based on the Unicode character set and needs to be approved by the Unicode Consortium. In addition, however, there are also hidden emoji that not many people know. These include the Japanese Kaomojis.
- Activate iPhone smileys (also iPad) - can then use their Emojis
install Kaomojis on the iPhone &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s
To use the Kaomojis, it requires no additional software and you must also install any updates or enhancements. Namely, they are in iOS, Japanese keyboard, integrated. With a few simple steps in the settings of your iPhone you will get over 100 new emoji to spice up chats and text messages. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- then navigate to the General menu.
- now selects the sub-item keyboards.
- Typed then click Add keyboard.
- Selects the end Japanese Kana.
That's it - that you may have installed the Kaomojis and you can use them on the iOS keyboard in SMS messages, but also with WhatsApp.Start Photogallery(11 images)Wallpaper for iPhone, iPad and Mac: Matching motives for "spring cleaning"
use Kaomojis in WhatsApp and Co.
The Kaomojis are hidden in the keyboard a little. We tell you the example of WhatsApp, wherever you find them:WhatsApp: The Kaomojis are somewhat hidden, and must first be found.
- Opens WhatsApp and navigates to the chat in which you want to post a Kaomoji.
- Opens the text input, then taps on the globe icon next to the microphone on the bottom left.
- then taps on the field with the Japanese characters (also below left).
- Now the Kaomoji keyboard opens: tap on the Kaomoji with the face and then click on the arrow at the top as in this screenshot:
So you get to the selection screen for the various Kaomoji faces. Tapping once on the screen and then scroll with a flick of the finger from top to bottom, to take a look the various symbols. In order to post a Kaomoji, you typed just that.
Have fun with the new Japanese symbols for your chats! Read also with us, as you can get more smileys with extensions in WhatsApp.
Source: anpannanDid you "Kaomoji: Enable Secret Japan Emoji on iPhone, here's how" fallen from Selim Baykara?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: iOS 9