If you want to manage the emails of your GMX-mail via Outlook, Thunderbird, K-9 Mail or similar e-mail programs, you have to initially GMX receiving via POP3 and IMAP activate. Exactly how this works, we will tell you the following tooltip.
By default, the e-mail retrieval via POP3 and synchronization via IMAP with new GMX account is disabled. But that you your GMX-mails also call from an e-mail client and can send, you must first activate the setting in your GMX profile.33907GMX: Thoughts are free spot in 2015 long version
GMX: Enable IMAP and POP3 - important&# 8217; s
- Login you one on the GMX site with e-mail account to be activated when the IMAP or POP3.
- In the selection menu (left) you click down on settings.
- Under e-mail click it to now To the settings.
- Here you can find under the menu item e-mail the option POP3 / IMAP retrieval, click on it.
- Under GMX mail via POP3 & IMAP will you now the option send e-mail via an external program (Outlook, Thunderbird) and receive. Set the hook at this point.
More offers on BestCheck.de
So when you set up your email client with the server data of GMX and your account details, e-mail correspondence should work unhindered. Everything worked out with you or do you continue to have problems with the sending and receiving of emails by GMX? Let us know in the comments.
Posted In: GIGA Windows