Which network actually uses Smart Mobile &# 8211; fast D network (like the German Telekom or Vodafone) or the relatively slower e-network (E-Plus, O2)? In the following article, we provide you all information on the network of smart mobile and show you how to find out which network can use their with what rate.
Smart Mobile is a relatively new entrant, the offered you specifically tailored for mobile tariffs. Besides favorable Allnet flat rates * get it while Smart Mobile also special LTE Rates *, where you can surf the Internet with the fastest data transfer standard. What about now but with the power from?
Smart Mobile LTE 1500 Summer Special with telephone and SMS-Flat for EUR 19.99 a month*Start Photogallery(27 images)Secret phone codes that everyone should know
Which Netzt uses smart mobile?
Smart Mobile does not use one but two networks. Depending on which tariff you book at Smart Mobile, you get assigned to the appropriate network. Observed primarily the following points:
- You can not just change without a new collective reserve the power afterwards.
- you can use only one power per tariff &# 8211; The use of different networks is not possible with smart mobile.
- The contract can be terminated with a period of four weeks to the end of the month &# 8211; if you want a new network, you must first cancel the old tariff.
- With Smart Mobile billing is generally invoice &# 8211; Prepaid plans are not offered.
Smart Mobile Allnet Flat + LTE with telephone flat into all dt. Networks for 9.99 euros a month*
Which provider uses which network?
In the following video you learn which provider which network used.
418610German mobile networks
Which network uses smart mobile? So you can find it out
The network assignment of smart mobile is relatively well understood for customers because you can see exactly based on your tariff, which network uses it. All tariffs, which called &# 8220; All-In&# 8221; begin to run over the network D &# 8211; but not the D1 network of Telekom, but the slightly slower D2 network of Vodafone. You can find them on the homepage of Smart Mobile in category D-net tariffs *. The D-net tariffs of smart mobile are:
- All-In XM *
- All-In-XS *
- All-In-XL *
The same applies to the two rates, with &# 8220; Flat&# 8221; to begin. Flat rates of Smart Mobile in the D network are:
- Flat XM *
- Flat XS *
All other tariffs with Smart Mobile use the e-network of O2. These fares are:
- Allnet tariffs of Smart Mobile *
- LTE tariffs of Smart Mobile *
That means: With the LTE tariffs of smart mobile do you use while the fastest transmission standard, but moves you in slower e-network. Read about D network also guide D network quality: important information and providers.
Smart Mobile LTE 500 with telephone and SMS-Flat for only 12,99 Euro per month*
Check fare later
If you still are not sure you currently uses which tariff her with Smart Mobile, you can easily find it in the Customer Center of Smart Mobile.
- Login you first into your telephone number or the user name in the service center *.
- Then you click on tariff details: Here you can see exactly which tariff and which network do you use at the moment.
- In the customer you can also book additional options, such as additional data packages for surfing the Internet
You might also interest you:
- Which network uses o2?
- Which network uses Klarmobil? Answers and help
- Which network uses Simyo: information about rates, coverage, quality and speed
Image Sources: Smart Mobile
Posted In: software