You have contaminated sites in your WhatsApp contact list and want to get rid of these? Each view into WhatsApp phonebook calls the painful memories of the ex-girlfriend out again? Then you should look at you the following instructions on how to delete a WhatsApp contact.
The first point to say that you can directly delete the app WhatsApp no contact. WhatsApp access the contact list on the address of the smartphone.Start Photogallery(11 images)WhatsApp add-ons: 10 new functions for the Messenger
WhatsApp: Tricks You Should Know (Video)
904766Three WhatsApp tricks that should necessarily know their
Delete WhatsApp contact: How it works
WhatsApp pulls the individual contact numbers from the phonebook of your smartphone. Accordingly, you should the People app access to your device or remove contacts directly via WhatsApp from the address book. In WhatsApp works just this as follows:
- controls the &Contacts; # 8220&# 8221; tab in WhatsApp on.
- Tapping on the contact that you want no more.
- Tap on the name in chat screen.
- In the contact info you choose the setting.
- Here you can contact &# 8220; See in the address book&# 8221 ;.
- In the address the person in question can now be deleted.
- Controls again WhatsApp and opens the section &Contacts; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- Tap on the settings and selects here &Update; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- Now the corresponding entry should have disappeared from the WhatsApp Kontatkliste.
Selects there to delete person and removes this entry. Now the app restarts and the troublemaker should no longer appear in the list. Here, the telephone number is removed from both your WhatsApp contact list, and completely from your smartphone. Previously written messages with a deleted contact will not be removed. For this, you first need to manually delete the WhatsApp chat.
How to delete a WhatsApp contact: Step-by-Step
- Seeks contact in &# 8220; Recipient&Screen; # 8221
- Selects the Contact
- Removes the contact from your phonebook general
- Clears the chat history with the appropriate person
- Making sure that you have not saved twice in the phonebook app, the person
- Launches new WhatsApp
- If necessary, updates the contact list in WhatsApp
If deleting the contact was just a knee-jerk reaction, you can both see the message history, as well as record the phone number back to your contact list without the deleted contacts will notice it in this way. Otherwise, you should to clear the WhatsApp Contact completely, also remove the corresponding chat history. For this you just press in the "Chats" "delete email" a few seconds on the appropriate course and selects the option.If you want to delete a contact in WhatsApp, also removes the chat history
delete a WhatsApp contact: This one should note
If there Failed to delete contacts in WhatsApp or your settings are not applied, you can also remove the app from the device and reinstall again. However, this you should note that conversation histories are also removed with friends and further settings.
Even if you've deleted as WhatsApp contact a person, this does not prevent you can continue to write that person and annoy you with messages. If you a person continues to go beyond the messaging service on the smartphone on the mind, you can also contacts in WhatsApp block.
Original article of 13 September 2013 last updated on April 18, 2016Did you "Clear Whatsapp contacts and muck address" fallen from Martin Maciej?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Android