On Samsung Galaxy devices is the option to change the PIN of the SIM card, some quite deeply buried in menus. We show you how and where you can assign a new PIN.
This video from the YouTube channel Mister Android shows how to change the PIN code of the SIM card on most Samsung smartphones:9103So you can change your PIN
Samsung: Change PIN
With the Galaxy smartphones from Samsung, the procedure for changing the PIN will vary, depending on which model you have:
- opens the settings and taps equipment safety.
- Selects below Other security settings and then Set up SIM card lock out.
- taps Locking the SIM card.
- Now give the old PIN and confirmed OK.
- Opens the menu item Change PIN SIM card.
- Give again old PIN and then twice the new PIN and confirms each with OK.
Galaxy S7 & S6
- opens the settings.
- taps Lock screen. and security and then on Other security settings.
- selects SIM PIN Options and then Change PIN SIM card.
- Give the old PIN and then the new one, which must confirm their twice.
Here you will find the way, the Galaxy S5 to S8 in the price comparison:Best on BestCheck.de
- opens the settings, safety and then SIM PIN Options.
- taps Change SIM PIN.
- Now give the old PIN and then the new PIN twice as confirmation.
- opens the settings and changes to the register options.
- taps Change security, SIM PIN options, SIM PIN.
- Give only one the old and then the new PIN twice. Each confirmed with OK.
- opens Settings, Security, PIN options Change SIM PIN.
- Give first one the old and then the new PIN twice that want to forgive her.
Posted In: GIGA TECH