In Firefox, you can activate or install Theme own the existing Dark. We show you how.30248Microsoft Edge vs. Chrome vs. Firefox: The battery life test
Activate Dark Theme: Firefox
From Firefox version 53.0 there is the "Dark Theme" which can enable it in Firefox:
- Suppressed in Firefox the key combination Ctrl + Shift + A, to open the Add-ons Manager.
- Selects the left menu item appearance out.
- click next Compact Dark on the button Activate.
Now the Firefox title and tab bar turns black. Unfortunately, this is not a complete Dark Theme because the sites are still displayed with black text on a white background. But that can be retrofitted easily.
Tip: In Chrome you can activate a dark theme.
Firefox: Dark Theme install (white text on black background)
Who but especially in the evening or at night surfing, the dark themes with white text on a black background are more pleasant. There is a great add-on:
- Opens the Firefox add-on site and install the extension Dark and Light Background Text.
- Click on the button Add to Firefox and then on To install.
- Now websites such as Google search results appear dark.
To disable it again, pushing her Ctrl + Shift + A and opens the menu item extensions. There you can turn it off or remove it. On the add-website of Firefox you will find even more dark themes that you can install it.