This November it create Peanuts in a new film on the big screen. As an introduction to the film you can now your own Peanuts character in 3D create yourself.Source: © 20th Century Fox
Made possible by the free web site of peanutizeme.com. This works similar to simpsonize.me to create Simpsons characters or the South Park character generator.
Create Peanuts avatar and download: here's how
So you can even create you as a Peanuts character and 3D neighbor of Charlie Brown, Snoopy and Co. are:
- Opens the web site of Peanutizeme.com.
- Selects whether you want to create a boy or a girl.
- Now you can make even the figure according to your wishes.
- On the left side you reach over "before" the individual design options for hair, face, eyes and Co.
- you choose to conclude with a nice background and provides for. B. Snoopy to your side.
- The finished created Peanuts character can download to the hard drive or share directly from Facebook and Twitter with your friends it as an image.
- When pictures download you can here decide whether you use the Charlie Brown look-a-like image of you as your profile picture or want to download as wallpaper in a larger area.
Start Photogallery(15 images)Animated films in 2015, these works await us in cinemas
Peanuts character create yourself: So you get the Charlie Brown look in 3D
In Germany, the new Charlie Brown movie is just in time for Christmas Eve on December 24 in theaters. In the trailer you can give you an idea of Snoopy and Co. in 3D format. Of course, there is also a reunion with the other well-known characters from the animated series, including Sally Brown, Luc Van Pelt, Schroeder and Patty.831The Peanuts Movie - Trailer # 2 English
While Snoopy his adversary, the Red Baron is on his heels, Charlie Brown tries to win a newly drawn into the city, red-haired girl for himself. The cartoon series Peanuts comes from the hand of Charles M. Schulz and already has several appearances on the big screen behind them. With "Peanuts - The film" waiting for the first 3D implementation sure to start at the cinema.
How to get more sources on which you can create your own avatars.Did you "Peanuts characters themselves create: So you get the Charlie Brown look" fallen from Martin Maciej?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: GIGA FILM