Csc.exe is an executable file, often only noticeable users, if it produces an error message in Windows operating systems. &# 8220; Csc.exe invalid image&# 8220 ;, &# 8220; Csc.exe application error&# 8221; or &# 8220; Faulty Application Path: csc.exe&# 8221; are typical examples of the many possible messages. Although a virus or malware can be the cause of complications with the csc.exe file, but in many cases it is simply at an invalid path in the registry of the operating system or the fact that a program has been uninstalled or installed. What is a csc.exe file? And what measures can help in case of an error message?Source: csc_exe
The Csc.exe file is how we betray their extension, an executable file. Ideally, it is stored in a directory that is something like this: C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ cVersion>\ Csc.exe. It is not immanent system file, but necessary to carry out specific programs using this file were written, such as Microsoft NET.Framework. So this file is not necessarily on your computer installed stay if you all now know that you do not use programs that they need.
The ubiquity and usefulness makes exe files but also a wonderful gateway and a vehicle for viruses and harmful software of all kinds:
- By spam mail or malicious websites can land on your PC and infect your system after its launch as .exe files disguised viruses.
- Virus on your computer can infect, corrupt or replace an existing executable file.
For this reason, you should be and you get used principally generally wary when downloading and installing .exe files to run a virus scan on the executable file by double-clicking before starting.
Start Photogallery(10 images)Which motherboard I have? find out the motherboard!
Csc.exe error messages: When do they occur and what is it?
Although the file is often provided in conjunction with Windows 7, Csc.exe error messages may actually occur in all versions of the Windows operating system. You can during the installation of a program &# 8211; Also the operating system installation occur during startup and shutdown, or even during the use of software that is related to the csc.exe file. To observe the context in which the error message appears, provides important clues in the search for the cause and thus the correction of the error.
The most common error messages associated with the Csc.exe file
Numerous error messages may arise in connection with the csc.exe file:
- &# 8220; Faulty Application Path: csc.exe&# 8221;
- &# 8220; Csc.exe is not a valid Win32 application&# 8221;
- &# 8220; Can not find csc.exe&# 8221;
- &# 8220; Failed to start the program: csc.exe&# 8221;
- &# 8220; Csc.exe has concluded a problem and needs. We apologize for the inconvenience&# 8221;
- ¬ found Csc.exe; # 8220&# 8221;
- &# 8220; Csc.exe application error&# 8221;
- &# 8220; Csc.exe invalid image&# 8221;
In general, most error messages to one of these causes can be attributed to:
- Infections with viruses or malicious programs
- Invalid registry entries associated with csc.exe
- Damaged or missing files or programs
So it is extremely helpful if you considered what changes have made it possible to your computer before the problem occurred for the first time. Have you deleted applications? New programs installed? A new printer driver?
Strategies for review and elimination of the problem csc.exe
Since the possible causes and error messages are many and varied, there is no single solution that will help in any case. The various solutions also differ greatly in their complexity. A strategic approach therefore saves you time:
- Virus or malware suspected: Do you have new programs downloaded? Suspicious run email attachments? surfed on non-trusted sites? When you do something like that more often, it is generally recommended to urgently install a good antivirus or anti-malware software. Checks the directory by the csc.exe file is &# 8211; it is entered directly in the Windows directory? This may be an indication of a virus, because it should be located in a subdirectory.
- Sometimes a simple enough already Windows Update. When did you last do?
- Have you recently Windows Components uninstalled or reinstalled, for example, the latest version of NET.Framework? Of the Errors in the Windows registry can e.g. then arise when multiple programs share the csc.exe file and then be modified or deleted. So it can happen, the quasi orphaned Registry entries created. This means that the actual file path has changed, the entry was not updated in the registry. When Windows attempts to call these old invalid paths (for example, to store) there is an error message. this &# 8220; Path&# 8221; manually restore or path in the registry is a risky endeavor, which we advise you, because you actually can cause lasting damage so your computer. There are professional registry cleaner, for example, the Eusing Free Registry Cleaner or the Wise Registry Cleaner that have been developed specifically with the aim to scan the registry for errors, leaving no damage. The advantage of using such a program is the automated search for missing file references that have to answer to csc.exe error usually. Moreover, the repair invalid registry entries can increase the performance and speed of your computer a lot and is generally a useful tool for frequent use
- Have you recently &# 8220; BitMeter&# 8221; Installed? This software is known that it is more common to conflicts with the csc.exe file. Apparently, it can help to uninstall the software, in this case, the error message disappears. When reinstalling &# 8220; BitMeter&# 8221; they shall, however, again. A re-installation of NET.Framework can probably help in these cases.
- Complete uninstalling the entire application NET.Framework: who is sure not to do this, the program can uninstall through the Control Panel. That can help &# 8211; but need not. If not, you can check out Microsoft.NET Framework easily download and re-install.
Posted In: software