A first patch for Uncharted 4: A Thief&# 8217; s End has been published. And, although the game does not appear until next year. Of course, the update addresses to the currently ongoing testing phase of the multiplayer. A list of patch notes can find in our News.2799Uncharted 4 - Game Awards Trailer
The test phase for the multiplayer of Uncharted 4 is in full swing. Already, buyers of Uncharted have Nathan Drake Collection for PS4 the opportunity to take a first look at the highly anticipated title. So that everything runs smoothly, the developers have now released a patch that brings some changes. Which they are, we show you here.
Uncharted 4 pre-order on Amazon*Start Photogallery(9 pictures)All Uncharted games in the Photogallery: an unprecedented success story
Patch Notes 1:04 for the beta of Uncharted 4:
- Stability improvement for eliminating Crashes
- Additional statistics for the online mode
- Matchmaking Update: changed criteria to make conclusion more games
- Fix for the target using the turret
- The Spezzotti 12 gauge shotgun now fires less accurate out of the coverage
- Rate of fire increased the FAL
- Mettler M-30: reduced rate of fire and accuracy
- Gun Damage decreased, but reload and fire rate improves
- XCR recoil and accuracy improved
- Target assistance to all weapons improved significantly
- C4 bug now fixed
- gefixed bugs for Spirit of the Djinn
- New video in the Uncharted TV playlist
The trailer analysis Uncharted 4!
Who does not have the Nathan Drake Collection, have to wait a little longer until the release of Uncharted fourth The game around adventurer and Dub Nathan Drake will be released on March 18, 2016 exclusively for Sony's PS4.
Posted In: Games