You draw a Vodafone tariff change into consideration in order to benefit from lower costs or better benefits? Whenever a change is possible and that comes at a cost, depends on several points. We show you what you need to know.54328Vodafone: The future is 5G
Vodafone tariff change - when and how?
- You can change at any time in a more expensive tariff.
- Do you want to migrate to a better deal, you can do this earlier than 12 months after the contract done.
- Have you switched to a cheaper deal, a new minimum contract period of 24 months applies.
- You can not change your online mobile tariff. For this, you need customer support * contact or any of the activities * attention.
Vodafone mobile tariffs*
LTE, DSL and landline
You can a Vodafone tariff change under "My Vodafone" > "My products*" make.
Vodafone tariffs - DSL, Internet and TV*
Start Photogallery(27 images)Secret phone codes that everyone should know
Vodafone tariff change - fees
- You can migrate to a cheaper tariff 12 months after the contract is signed.
- Will you go before you have to pay 99.95.
LTE, DSL & landline
Click on the link below to see what fees when changing or change your DSL or LTE package * arise.
Change the contract to a prepaid offer
Is your minimum contract period expires, you can be a prepaid rate change. For this, you need to Vodafone following changes form * send completed and signed.
move from CallYa to a tariff with minimum term
You can at any time of CallYa to a tariff with minimum term hike:
- on the Internet at "changing from CallYa"
- charge by phone at the 0800 800 10 70
- on-site in one of the shops
Change prepaid tariff
A change your prepaid package is possible at any time via:
- "My Vodafone" > "My Mobile" > "Contract" > "Switch tariff"
- by mobile phone in the "MeinCallYa app"
- by telephone at 22 44 0
For the first ten prepaid tariff change you have to pay nothing. On the subject
- Vodafone Contract renewal: how it works
- Vodafone Hotline - so you reach the Customer
- Vodafone partner card - all important information
Posted In: Android