To your village in Far Cry Primal quickly expand and attract many residents for your Wenja strain, you should consider some things. In this guide we explain how it performs all cabins upgrades correctly, quickly gets more residents and what benefits does a high population for you.
In Video: The best Easter Eggs in Far Cry Prima46203The best Easter Eggs in Far Cry Primal
Buy Far Cry Primal now*
The expansion of your village Far Cry Primal will be carefully considered. What specialists first builds their huts, affects for example, to your available skills and crafting options. We show you what effect your village expansion and as you quickly get new residents in your Wenja settlement. How well the Stone Age adventure has become, you read also in our big test for Far Cry Primal.23389Far Cry Primal legend of mammothsStart Photogallery(10 images)Sad: This nine games never saw the light of day
Removing Village quickly and correctly: Far Cry Primal
The expansion of your village, you should think about you, what specialist is extending its first hut, as each specialist unlock other abilities and upgrade options in the craft menu for you. Specialists bring you here the following effects:
- Takkar: expand the cave of your game character, bring you improved survival skills, such as healing, Sprint and sneak.
- Sayla: Born Collector helps collect your skills in raw materials to improve you.
- Tensay: For beasts capabilities to verbesssern more opportunities taming and around your owl, you should improve the shaman the hut.
- Jayma: New hunting skills and enhancements for your bow brings you at the Slayer.
- Karoosh: This specialist for rough improve your skills in battle, riding on beasts and how to deal with the club.
- Wogah: The economical use of raw materials and the production of insidious weapons such as splinters and traps teaches you the one-armed Wogah.
- Dah: With the Udam in your village you reduced your melee damage taken and builds powerful Tobsuchtsbomben.
- Roshani: The Izali teaches you how to deal with fire. So you need no more animal fat for igniting weapons or build you comprehensive fire bombs.
Far Cry Primal: Making best weapons and equipment
All cabins upgrades
So you expand your village quickly and can build the huts of specialists quickly, you should know what raw materials and resources are needed for this and keep this ever ready. How do you get quickly to materials, we show you the Guide to raw materials and resources to localities and list of materials.Villagers sometimes have quests for you, bring you more XP.
The following table shows you all cabins upgrades, what materials they need to build and from which benefits benefited her during construction.
|Upgrade Level||raw materials needed|
Far Cry Primal: Map to all collector's items and found objects
quickly get more residents of your village
With your activities in Far Cry Primal and the inhabitants of your village rises slowly but surely. The more population you have, the more houses are built. Children playing in the village and you can regularly find in the village, your grateful population cares for you commodity pockets and skins and meat. There is also the reward stock, the more resources for you holds daily, the more residents you gathered in Wenja village.
Do you want to quickly and effectively attract more residents in your village, observe the following tips:
- Check out the various activities on the world map to: The yellow lettering reward tells you here always what you get at completion of the related mission. For targeted population growth only those tasks is here that bring you more residents.
- Especially many residents bring you the tasks of the type Wenja escort, Wenja Liberation and Wenja Defense. Here you can get up to four new residents, if you can make it that no one is killed by the enemy during the missions. You recognize such missions to the orange icons on the map.
Escorted all Wenja safely to the destination, so that they join your village.
- Moreover, always, all five new villager gets her if its a fortress or one outpost have conquered. It is the red symbols on the map.
- The random Wenja events emerge from time to time in your area and are done quickly. Mostly it comes to rescue a Wenja from enemy tribes or wild animals. With successful completion of this then also your village joins.
We also give you valuable tips for beginners to Far Cry Primal and tell you where you can see Oros all beasts and animals.Did you "Far Cry Primal: More residents and building huts quickly - Here's how" fallen by Christopher Bahner?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Games