Who has forgotten his Fritzbox password can not access the surface of his AVM router. In this case, the Fritz box usually has to be reset to factory settings. We show how changes you your password.
Who has forgotten the password to login the Fritz box must not necessarily undo all the Fritz box.
- Reset Forgotten Fritzbox password
- What is the default password?
- Change password (if you do not know)
- "Forgot Password" functionality
- change Wi-Fi password
Reset Forgotten Fritzbox password
who the &# 8220; Lost Password&# 8220; function of the Fritz box not set up or no longer has access to the specified e-mail account, the Fritz box on factory settings must reset to regain access to the user interface.
Important: Here you should be you aware that it is permanently lost all settings and the entire Fritz box must then be reconfigured.
- Separates your Fritzbox first briefly from the mains.
- now calls within the next 10 minutes, the user interface of the Fritz box in the browser page fritz.box on.
- Click below the login box on the button Forgot your password and then selects the option Restore Factory Settings.
- Now, the factory settings are loaded and the Fritz box reboots.
- Finally, you can assign a new password.
By the way: You can reset to factory settings, the Fritz box in the user interface or by telephone. If you wanted you buy a new Fritz box anyway, there is the best AVM routers here:Best on BestCheck.de
What is the default password?
Often routers have a default password, which you can you log in again after a reset. These hot mostly 0000 or 1234, However, it has a different approach at current Fritz boxes:
- After the reset, you log in you an over Windows in the WLAN network of your Fritz box.
- The name of the standard wireless network key (password) is on the back / bottom of the Fritz box.
- now calls the user interface of the Fritz box in the browser by her fritz.box typing in the address bar.
- Forgive a new password.
Change password (if you do not know)
- Open the browser and type fritz.box on. Confirmed with the return key.
- Login you one with the credentials.
Fritz box: Here you change the password.
- Click above on the lettering Registered and selects the entry change Password out.
- Typing the new password and confirm with OK.
"Forgot Password" functionality
Should you the &# 8220; Lost Password&# 8220; have configured function for your Fritz box, can undo in a few steps you your password.
Info: The push service can be available on the Fritz box menu system > push service set up.
- First calls the user interface of the Fritz box by typing their fritz.box in the address bar of the browser.
- Click on the logo Forgot your password below the password field.
Fritz box login: Here you can send you an access link by e-mail when you have forgotten the password.
- To send a link to access email, you click on the button send Push Service mail.
- Shortly should arrive in your mailbox, the e-mail. Clicks on it and sets a new password for the user interface of the Fritz box.
change Wi-Fi password
The Wi-Fi password is the password that you eingebt throughout your devices so that they get an Internet connection through your WLAN. So you change it:Fritz box: Here you change the password.
- Log you into the user interface of the Fritz box, as described above.
- Navigate to the menu item WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS > safety. Your Wi-Fi password is next Wireless network key displayed.
- Give there your new password and confirm with the button Take.
Posted In: GIGA TECH