You want to sign you looking for work, use one career counseling, find a job or have any other concerns, for which the employment agency is responsible? For different subjects there are several labor office hotlines that you can achieve free. You'll find them in this post.
Labor Office Hotline: Responsibilities
The Federal Employment Agency is responsible for tasks arising from the "Third Social Code Book" (SGB III). These include:
- Benefit (also: "ALG I"; "unemployment benefits II" pays the job Center)
- Training and employment services (this includes u. A. Optimizing applications and preparing for interviews)
- occupational guidance
- employers consulting
- Promoting vocational training
- Payment of child support
For the following persons or subjects the employment office hotlines offer these numbers:
|Workers / job seekers and young people||0800 4 5555 00|
|employer||0800 4 5555 20|
|Family Fund: information generally||0800 4 5555 30|
|Family Fund: payment dates child support||0800 4 5555 33|
|Debt collection / finish||0800 4 5555 10|
|learning exchange||0800 4 5555 02|
|Virtual job market (u. A. Job exchange of the Federal Agency)||0800 4 5555 01|
- Each service can you reach Monday to Friday from 8 to 18 PM.
- "Family Fund: payment dates child benefit" is available every day around the clock.
Since June 1, 2013, all calls are free, both fixed and mobile phones. Previously, you had to choose toll numbers with the prefix 0180 first This cost 3.9 cents per minute in the fixed network and the mobile network up to 42 cents per minute. The costs have been eliminated due to a change of the Telecommunications Act, as this means that queues the caller may not cause costs for service numbers.
In which cases I have personally employment agency?
- In the following concerns you have to personally intervene with one of the employment agencies:
- You want to sign you out of work. (Report Arbeitssuchend you do not have you on the spot.)
- You need an appointment with the employment agencies, guidance counselor or for the delivery of unemployment benefit applications.
- You want to use the Internet Center or other information sources in the agency.
Meets some of it towards you? Then uses the best search site of the employment agency to find an office near you.
Is it perhaps but killed Job Center?
Often the Job Center and the Employment Agency are confused or it's not clear in whose jurisdiction a concern falls. While the employment agency as mentioned responsible for tasks under SGB III, is what the job center to responsibilities under SGB II and thus to basic security for job seekers ( "Hartz IV"). The nearest Job Center can be found on the Job Center website.
Posted In: software