A video in a PowerPoint presentation makes her a lot. Do you want to insert a video in PowerPoint and play, you should make sure that the video format is compatible with PowerPoint. What files are compatible with PowerPoint 2010, 2013 and newer, and how you can insert into PowerPoint her videos, learn it here.
PowerPoint from Microsoft is a powerful tool when it comes to creating presentations. On the slides of the presentation not only text and images can be placed namely - even the insertion of videos without any problems. Who wants to make his presentation in PowerpPoint a little more exciting, so that all listeners stay on the ball, that should not stop in front of it to incorporate a bit of moving image material.
PowerPoint 2016: frame by frame to meet - book on Amazon Buy*
Video: PowerPoint Zoom
Insert video into PowerPoint: The formats
Do you want to play a video in PowerPoint, and ask yourself whether it is possible to play your format? Then you read below which audio and video formats are supported by Microsoft PowerPoint:
- Video: WMV, MPG, MPEG, AVI, ASF, (MP4, M4V, MOV, SWF)
- Audio: AIFF, AU, MID, MIDI, MP3, WAV, WMA (M4A, MP4)
Danger: Videos in SWF format can not be included on a Windows RT PC and the following formats can be only in PowerPoint 2013 to insert or later: M4A, MP4, M4V and MOV. So do you want to embed a video in PowerPoint 2010 must forego her on an MP4 video file, or convert them (see below).
For optimum video playback to MP4 files that are encoded with H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) and AAC audio are.
Insert video into PowerPoint - Manual
The insertion of a video into a PowerPoint presentation designed to be extremely simple. simply obeyed to the following step-by-step instructions (for PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016):
- First starts PowerPoint on your computer.
- Opens then as usual a new presentation on the tab "File". Choose either the "New" option and click "Blank Presentation" to create a new document. Should you already have a presentation stored, you will find these under the "Recent" or the "Open" option.
- In the menu bar at the top right of the program window you will find the "Insert" button. Selects there the "Video" option and click then "Video from file".
- Subsequently, the file browser of your computer opens. Seek out the video from that want to integrate into her presentation.
- you can now "Video Tools" on the "Playback" tab make use of some tools for editing the video. Among other things, for example, can be determined whether the video should start when calling the film automatically or with a mouse click. Finished!
By the way: Depending on the version of PowerPoint or the specified settings can also use the classic content field Videos a film may be added. Click Simply click the "Add Media clip" icon that appears normally when you create a new slide. Also in this way a video can easily be installed, scaled and edited.You can embed a video in PowerPoint via the content field.
If you on Mac insert a video in PowerPoint want, select from the menu &# 8220; view&# 8221; &# 8220; normal&# 8221; and clicks you in the navigation pane tab &# 8220; films&# 8221 ;. There you select the desired slide and proceeds as described above (start > Insert > media > Movie from file or media browser).
Video in PowerPoint - Failed to insert or play
Do you have problems with playing video files in your PowerPoint presentation, it may be because you lack the required codec. These can download it through third-party or as the Free MP4 to use even a decoder and encoder Video Converter. As you can alternatively convert MP4 to Flash format FLV, we have also been described to you elsewhere. still experience problems with the embedded videos on, can be found on the official support site of Office advice or you can ask the community for Office 365th
- Open PPS file - Here's even without PowerPoint
- Create PowerPoint master slide - A style for all sides
- PowerPoint: Set Portrait - Here's How!
- Free PowerPoint Backgrounds: Beautiful present
- Timeline in PowerPoint create - step by step
- convert slides from PowerPoint to PDF
Posted In: software