Start PS4 in Safe Mode (Safe Mode)
To fix any software error PlayStation reset the console to factory default or to perform a firmware update, you have to put yourselves in the Safe Mode, which the counterpart to Windows&8217; is safe mode and offers a stylized and streamlined interface.
In order to enter, you need a DualShock 4 controller, which must be connected necessarily via the included USB cable.
Now to get into Safe Mode you go (read first, then copy) as follows:
- Turns the PS4 out completely
- Expresses mind for it. 7 seconds the power button until the Blue Line blinks twice
- Now press the power button until the PS4 will beep twice
- now includes the USB cable (plugged earlier in the PS4) with the DualShock controller
- Pushing the PS button on the controller
Read here Martins Guide to Red Line of Death and more:
- PlayStation 4 broken? Problems and Solutions at Red Line and Blue Light Of Death