Safari - Apple's mobile web browser for iPhone and iPad in iOS - in addition to the normal course of visited web pages also offers a hidden feature.
Since iOS 7, we can in a browser window by using Safari swipe gestures navigate between the previously opened Web pages. For this we simply wipe from the left edge to the right - then we go to the previous page. this works well Conversely. A hidden history of visited web pages of each tab are also available. What are we going to do?
Show hidden history in Safari - Here's how ...
In the bottom of the screen of Safari we see a Back arrow (<). we type this only briefly, so we equivalent to swiping one page. However, we believe that this typed longer for a moment, then opens a list of previously visited Web pages - our hidden browser history. Now we can summarily find, touch and open the desired page.
Start Photogallery(12 images)The evolution of iOS in pictures: 10 years of an operating system
Restriction: No complete course
It should be noted however that this is not a complete browsing history. But the Websites of each open tabs We see in this way in an overview. We want a Overview of all previously opened pages have, so we type in Safari on the book icon, and found below in item 2 the actual course.
Other helpful and lesser-known tips and tricks for iPhone and iPad:
- Close all tabs in Safari at once
- Play YouTube songs and more videos in the background
- Remove app badges from the home screen
- White Point reduce for a warmer display
- install fonts on iPhone and iPad - without Jailbreak
- Map display of the photo app - Here's how ...
- Creating a calendar for the lock screen of the iPhone
- read aloud texts from iPhone and iPad
- Hidden dictionary of iPhone & expand iPad
- The hidden sleep timer of the iPhone and iPad
Posted In: software