you can change your name on Amazon, so it is not accessible to all, if you reviews or comments abgebt. However, the feature is a bit hidden. We show you how this works.
If you write on Amazon product reviews, questions or comments, everyone else sees default your first and last name. You can change this in the profile settings and use a proper name, so that your privacy is protected from the public.55426The new Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa
- Amazon Alexa: change the name and activation word
Amazon: Change Name
- Opens the Amazon site and log you a with your credentials.
- Now click on the tab My account on the same lettering My account*.
Here you open the view "My Account".
- Scroll all the way down to the section My Amazon.de.
- Under the headline Community click on it profile, to your profile View to see.
Here opens her your Amazon profile.
- Now you see the name that appears different when their reviews and comments writes.
- Click next to the Pencil icon and changes it off.
- Finally, you click on the To lock-Button.
Tip: Click on the profile view on the link above See what others see, to see what visitors of your profile can read all of data about you.Did you "Amazon: Change Name - Here's how" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: GIGA TECH