Anyone who has Windows 10 installed, comes under certain circumstances the problem is that the keyboard does not work anymore. Windows 10 it simply does not recognize and does not respond to input. We show what you can do if the keyboard in Windows 10 does not work anymore.
Video: Windows 10 Troubleshooting
1684867Windows 10 Troubleshooting
Some users complain that their keyboard in Windows 10 no longer goes and unresponsive. Often then simply the wrong driver installed. We show how her she gets back up and running.
Windows 10: Keyboard does not work - The can you doWindows 10: New updates fix the keyboard problems might.
If the keyboard in Windows 10 no longer goes first checks whether Windows updates and installs them. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Opens to the Start menu and click on Settings.
- Selects the update and security button and click left on the menu item Windows Update.
- Search click button on the right for updates.
If the keyboard still does not work, you install the keyboard driver.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: Keyboard does not work - reinstall driversWindows 10: In Device Manager, you uninstall the keyboard driver.
If the keyboard in Windows 10 still does not work, you install the drivers:
- Open the Device Manager, by clicking the right mouse button on the start menu button and select the entry Device Manager.
- Relatively far down in the device list, the entry can be seen keyboards. Including your keyboard is specified, presumably PS / 2 keyboard. Click with the right mouse button on the entry of your keyboard and select Uninstall.
- Launches the PC.
- Windows will install the driver again.
Now the keyboard should work again. If not, uninstall the driver again, the keyboard moves from the PC, start Windows 10 again and puts before the keyboard again. Under certain circumstances, your keyboard is defective. Here you can find very good new models in our recommendations:More products on BestCheck.de
- Mechanical gaming keyboards (benefits, differences buy recommendations)
- Keyboard does not respond? This can you do
Windows 10: keyboard still does not work
If the keyboard still does not work, try another to connect to the PC. If the problem can not be solved, will help if need only to reinstall Windows 10. Windows 10 As you reinstalled and your activation retain, you read clean install in the article Windows 10 without upgrading and activate it.
Did you "Windows 10: Keyboard does not work - The can you do" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.