To access the Usenet you need a custom provider and have to use certain search engines. In this guide you will find a comparison of the respective vendors and some tips that you can also get a free Usenet access.
If you are a beginner in Usenet, you find important general tips in our Beginner's Guide, in this article is all about the presentation and comparison of potential providers.
Usenet Providers: A comparison of the largest suppliers
|providers||Methods of payment||provision time||Subscription, data volume / flat rate|
- You can pay monthly or yearly.
- VPN service can be booked.
- You have unlimited data and access to over 100,000 newsgroups.
- Due to the cooperation with other providers do you have access to almost all content of Usenet.
- Month subscription with three different price levels.
- Data plan
- Includes 256-bit SSL encryption
- Two weeks free trial access to 30 GB of data.
| ||PayPal, paysafecard, giropay, ukash|
- Speeds up to 100 Mbit / s
- Access to 99% of the Usenet newsgroups
- No data restrictions
- No subscription
- Very cheap with less than 10 € a month
- 2367 days
- More than six years of binary retention
- More than 8.5 yeartext storage
- One of the largest full-service package &# 8211; very suitable for beginners
- Unlimited access and high speed
- No maintenance time &# 8211; own server cluster
- Intense and personal support
- Online storage in Dump Truck
- Unlimited and limited monthly access possible &# 8211; terminated at any time.
- Two weeks free trial access
| || Credit card, debit card, PayPal|
- 3,832 days for text
- 2013 for binaries
- Big providers with complete comfort &# 8211; ideal for beginners
- Maximum bandwidth, high speed, its own server farms
- 256-bit SSL encryption
- Over 100,000 Newsgroups
- Including all necessary software
- 14 days free access with 300 GB volume
| ||Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, PayPal,|
- Monthly notice periods
- Free SSL encryption
- anonymous downloads
- High speed with no or limited data limit
- Including the necessary software
- Block accounts, flatrate accounts and free test without notice
| ||PayPal, credit card|
- Download without limit
- software included
- Mobile software for your smartphone
- News Reader
- Different approaches with monthly payment and 14 days free trial access
| ||Credit card paysafe,|
- Lifetime, free access to a Mbit (No SSL, No Posting)
- Different premium packages on a monthly basis &# 8211; different speeds can be selected.
- Payment on a monthly basis
As you can see, the differences are partly marginal. If you tried the free trial access succession, you can not only free for several months to Usenet, but also choose the best, which is the provider for your purposes and needs the most appropriate.
Posted In: software